27🐅

Kook's hand slipped and after few mili second two of them covered with white. Looking like white marble statue. Hoseok is the first one to laugh. Following him they started to laugh.

"GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!!!" Jin shouted red. Everyone stopped flinching because of the scary JIN.

Yeon-hwa looked at Jin for a moment then shouted, "GET OUT OF MY JIN BABY'S KITCHEN" and everyone start laughing again.

The two dashed out of the kitchen pushing each other. Kook went upstair's bathroom and being defeated sighing Tae went downstairs one.

📱

BABY😍
Daddddyyyyyy

BABY😍
Life is beautiiiiiifuuuuuul🎉🎉

BABY😍
I wish you were here with me 😒 I miss you text me baaaaaaack!!!

BABY😍
I love you ❤️😘

🎨

Tae's phone was in the table while kookie was texting. Jimin noticed the phone screen continuously light up. He look around but tae haven't come outta shower so he decided to check.

Jimin took the phone from the table.

BABY😍:  I love you ❤️😘 
+3 messages from BABY😍

His hands started shaking. He knows tae's behaviour but it pains to see everytime. And what Tae told him that day if it's the baby he was talking then..Jimin's eyes began to get watery.

He slide it. Then when he typed password it shows incorrect. He tried again maybe he typed wrong but same again. 'he changed it. He changed his password. Its ok I'll ask him. Nothing serious'  he tried to console himself.

"J-jimin"

"Tae " Jimin's eye pleading for an explanation just to prove himself wrong

"Let's go upstairs please. Not here."

Kook has come down and looking at them he felt the tension. He saw his brother following Jimin upstair. He frowned his eyebrow.

"Kookie come here" yoongi called him.

"Nae hyung" He went to them.

"Did something good happened?" namjoon asked

"Why hyung?"

"Between you and tae I mean- you know -" Hoseok stuttered not knowing how to ask

"Ah...about that.. long story short we made up yesterday"

"wow Tae has got some brain cells lately" , yoongi retorted bluntly

"Oh god I'm so happy for you two~" Hoseok cooed earning a smack from yoongi

"Are they getting married?" Yoongi stared at hobi.

"Hyung" kook hide his face in his arm resting on the table.

"wo kookie you're blushing" namjoon bluntly said