78

Yeon-hwa auntie🌺
📞...

"Namjoon"

"Ye-yeah auntie"

"Where are you?"

"Hotel auntie"

"with Tae and Kookie?"

"Ye-yes"

"Stop stuttering Namjoon I won't eat you. Tell my kids to come back home, tomorrow is my wedding and if they don't want me to get married then tell them do whatever they are doing"

"I'll take them home auntie"

"Namjoon"

"Yes auntie"

"Is Tae okay?"

"Don't worry auntie. He is. Physically. I'll take
them home right now"

"Thanks baby" she signed on the other side

"Okay auntie"

🕸️

"What did mom say?" kook asked tensing up

"Let's go home. She's worried" Namjoon said

"But-"

"Let's go Kook. We can't ignore this.  She's mom after all. I'll beg to mom for- I don't know. Maybe At least I'll beg her to marry you off later when -"

"Shut it. Please. Stop showing all these concerns. Why you're not understanding. I know It'll be hard for you to see me with someone else and you're sacrificing your love for mom. But will you please understand how'd I feel to sleep every night in someone else's be-"

"JUNGKOOK"

"WHAT JUNGKOOK HUH WHAT- Mom wants to marry me off. Good. You're sacrificing your love. Very well. But then WHAT THE FUCK I AM? TO MOM- TO YOU?

I'll die every night if that happens. Why can't I just don't get married and stay like that? Will I die if I don't get married? Or will you guys? It's not like I'll produce a child or something.

Yes we were wrong. Very wrong. Our relationship and everything was wrong BUT FOR GOD'S SAKE KIM TAEHYUNG I- no we decided to break up and we did. I'm not begging for you or your relationship right? Then why? WHY THE FUCK I HAVE TO SLEEP WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND ACT LIKE I LOVE HIM. IS IT A JOKE? IS MARRIAGE A JOKE? AM I A  JOKE TAEHYUNG? ANSWER ME FUCKING answer m-" he fall on his knees.

No one could utter a word. Everyone's eyes teary. He is right tho'. When two people love each other and one of there family marrys one of them, that person becomes the traitor or that person's love is not enough or everything was just passing time or acting or worst whoring around.

They put that person on different label but no one understands that person's pain. Being in someone's bed unwillingly is awful.

If you are the submissive one then you'll be raped every night by the person you're married off to. Yes raped because love is not a easy word, it doesn't come and goes just like. It's a heavy word, A heavy feeling. No matter how much the person is good.

If that person is too good you have to sleep with that person on your own because it becomes that person's right over your body. If you fall for that person it's good but first no matter what you'll have to get raped Willingly or Unwillingly.

Tae went to embrace him but the other didn't let him. Instead he got up and wiped his tears forcefully "Joon hyung let's go. I'll talk to mom and you- you're not taking any dicision of my life"

He walked out. They all soon followed including Taehyung. Who was too guilty for everything. He unwillingly made a big mistake and hurt his love too much. Yes who he is- who he is to decide Kook will get married or not. He followed them with head hang low.

On the way back home never once he looked at Kook because of guilt and neither did Kook because he was overwhelmed by everything.

Why him?

This story's gonna end soon. Only Couple of chapters left....