47👾

"Is that Han-suk!?"

Jungkook nodded aggressively

"Fuck"

"Go wash up i'm going downstairs"

"But that" Kook pointed blushing

"Ah fuck god" Tae groaned looking down at his hard member clearly visible

"I can blow y-"

"Baby can you please shut your pretty mouth and wash up" he hissed

"Coming" Tae shouted. Then looked at Kook "just wait 30 sec" he dashed to the bathroom and closed the door behind. Then he washed his delululu with cold water and everything is pretty much normal now. He then came out pointing Kook to go to the bathroom mouthing 'come fast' and rushed downstairs "Hey han-suk I'm sorry how are you"

"No problem. Here Chanyeol came
with me too"

"Hey Chanyeol"

"Hey Taehyung! How ya doin"

"Great and who's that? Aren't just you guys gonna come?" Tae asked someone's hair from the back of the couch.

"I bought a surprise for you"

"Hey Jungkook!" Han-suk greeted kook seeing him coming down.

"Hey! Hey Chanyeol hyung!"

"Oh god no matter how many times I see you. You're still just the same cutie pie" Chanyeol made his way to Jungkook engulfing him with a bone crushing hug and the thing made Tae red is Jungkook's blushing face.

"Tae Tae" a voice called Tae

"Lu-luhan!" tae asked in a low voice and turned back

"Yes" Luhan replied

"Oh god Baby what a pleasant surprise" Tae gestured luhan to come into his arms and Luhan exactly did the same. Hugging Tae like a koala hugging as tight as possible.

Jungkook's heart just dropped on the floor shattering into pieces. The reason is Tae called other person baby with touching someone like this. And the fun fact is Tae and Luhan dated like fucked whenever he came here.

Han-suk is in their mom's room so he can't see the heated drama going on here. Jungkook watched how Luhan kissed Tae's neck with a fond smile and eyes sparkling and Tae holding him in his arm.

Tae is so happy that Luhan came and he acted his instinct how he always behaved. Because of sudden surprise he just fucked up real bad when he snapped to earth meeting Jungkook's eyes which are watery and hurt like he has nothing left to clung into and live.

Tae slowly released Luhan from the hug. "How are you doing daddy I missed you"

'Fuck no. God's sake Luhan don't' Tae pleaded with his eyes. Jungkook was beyond hurt. His heart started aching badly in his ribcage. Tears threatening to come out.

"you know I miss you so bad that I had to come and surprise you"

"You did surprise me Luhan" 'but now I think It's more like a shock' Tae smiled his fake one. Jungkook excused him to upstairs and found himself throwing up in the bathroom.

Luhan is Chanyeol's brother and Han-suk's son. Han-suk stays in Yeon-hwa's house whenever he want. Han-suk adopted Chanyeol and Luhan when his brother and sister-in-law died. They live together in another city. Just comes here for some vacation that Yeon-hwa and Han-suk wants them to join or if they had any important business here. They came this time for the later.