52🥨

After 2 days Tae regained consciousness. Jungkook was beside him holding hand telling him thousands of sorrys and all.

"K-kook"

"Tae you up. Oh my god lemme call
the doctor."

"Wait"

Tae hold Kook's hand back stopping him from going. "Why did you do that to me. I know I'm not worth of you but you shouldn't have done that in front of me. I told you to stop why didn't you stop. Am I that much worthless to you. Wasn't that too much?"

Tears dropping from Kook's eyes. He have no words to confront Tae.

"You saw us kissing. I know that hurts more than anything. You should've confront me. I know I was not right. I told him I love someone else and I can't continue. He understood me and wanted a last kiss to end whatever was between us. I was just trying to finish it sooner. I don't have any feelings towards anyone and you know that "

"I- I'm sorry "

"who was that you said you loved" Tae chuckled bitterly "and fucked- sorry made love"

"Tha-that was Jin hyung"

"What?! You and Jin hy-"

"NO!!!! He just told me to pretend just to make you realise that it hurts. It hurts a lot"

"Y-you didn't do anything with anyone?"

"No. Why would I"

"what happened to me?"

"You had a mild heart attack"

"So wow I just had a heart attack for nothing. Ugh so embarrassing"

"What! you're not happy I didn't do anything with anyone?"

"You don't know how much relieved I am"

"Why? You didn't want to be with me. You wanted me to move on. Now why you are acting like this"

"Don't you dare move on from me. I'll fucking kill that person" Tae pulled Kook closer hissing when his body reacted.

"You are not fit now hyung let me get up"

"What are you two doing?"

"Jimin hyung?!"

"everyone is here. You two get off each other" Jungkook retreated himself from Tae.