33🐑

"Tae I'm sorry. Tae I don't know what I was thinking. Please I won't do it again"

Jimin hugged Tae crying. The two is now in Tae's room. Jimin has come one hour earlier but didn't able to utter a word, the silence was killing him. When Tae asked how has he been Jimin could not control himself anymore.

"Jiminie look at me.. It's ok. I didn't mind" he said wiping the tears from Jimin's cheeks.

"No it's not ok. I should have been wait until you got the person you love. I just tried to move on so fast."

"shhh Jiminie No. Don't cry. Incase you tried to move on so late. You should've try this many years ago. I'm sorry I've been a jerk lately. I always been but lately I reacted a bit much. I just couldn't clear the thought of you like that. You were like that only with me. If only I didn't walk into that I won't feel like that you know. But it's ok Jiminie I always wanted you to move on and be happy and be with someone that loves you. I'm happy that you did"

"I'm sorry Tae-"

"No Jimin please don't say sorry. I'm feeling guilty. Don't say like that. I didn't know how to react after that. I don't know how to face you that's why I decided to hide from everyone. And I'm sorry for being so childish. I gathered my thoughts and now I'm seriously ok. I'm happy that you finally let go of me and moved on."

"Are you serious Tae?"

"Yes I am Jimin. Please don't blame yourself. You're my soulmate and I can't see you get hurt anymore. I loved you and I love you the same and I will forever"

"You made me worried"

"Did I?"

"Yes you did. pabo"

"Your pabo. So are we good now?"

"Yesss. And what about your baby? What's the progress?"

"Uh um I proposed him and our feeling is mutual" Tae sheepishly rub the back of his neck.

"So the great kim taehyung finally proposed someone"

"Yeah I guess"

"So you guys are now boyfriends? From when?"

"Few hours ago and yeah we are"

"I'm happy for you Tae. Congratulations soulmate" Jimin hugged Tae smiling and Tae hugged back.

"Thanks I guess. we will meet the hyungs later today and told them everything"

"Ok and Can I see your baby?"

"Um chim.. I haven't seen him yet"

"Eh?!"

"Yeah right. You heard it right" Tae sheepishly said.

"Are you alright? Tell me who are you? What you did to my Tae?" Jimin asked shaking Tae violently. Tae just rolled his eyes

"I fell in love with him without seeing him, what can I do? Now I just want to see you face to face not in pictures you know. I just want it special."

"woah!"

"At first I didn't have the urge to see him you know because he wanted it to be anonymous and I didn't have any problem. Then I get attached to him I always respect his decision. When I fell for him I wanted to see him badly but not because how he look, if he has the worst feature in the world I couldn't care less. I'm in love with his soul not with his body or beauty. I don't care anymore you know "

" You are whipped Kim Taehyung. Should I feel jealous? " Tae playfully hit Jimin's arm at this comment.

"maybe"