64🍋

"Baby what happened earlier? You and mom both were crying" Tae brought the youngers face up holding his chin. Kook's currently lying on top of the older.

"I love mom"

"of course you do. I do too"

"I said that to her for the first time. I don't remember if I ever had say that to her or never did."

"oh"

"She pointed it today when it slipped somehow. She cried because she felt that She been too strict to me that I never said it. And you know what it broke my heart. I never knew mom felt that way towards me. I always thought she never loved me. She never been home much. So maybe I kinda resented her. And if she's home either with her boyfriend or you. She never talked to me like he did with you. So I kinda never think her a part of my life that much "

"hm.. She loves you. She loves both of us equal. You have to understand she needs to work to give us the life we want. She is out for work all the time kook not for fun. I'm sorry it's all my fault. If I was there for you not being love sick it wouldn't matter that much. You know dad left us right. So what's the problem if she got someone to love. She have rights to be happy. You were possessive with her too kook so you didn't like his boyfriend and that's made you resent her. She always wanted to spend time with us. Either you opposed or I. It's just happened that way. And that's how the distance between you and mom grew by time. "

"I'm an ungrateful brat"

"You're not.. You know what mom says you're possessive like father and you look really like father"

"I don't want to be like him. He left us"

"Still you bear his DNA"

"Unfortunately"

"Hyung"

"......"

'uh shit'

"Tae"

"Hm"

"Am I too possessive towards you?"

"Yes"

"......"

"But I love it. I love it when you claim only yours. It makes me feel loved and wanted by you"

"Don't say like that. You know
me I'll act more like that"

Tae chuckled "Yeah I know you baby"

Jungkook poked his tounge out "Yes daddy"

That triggered Tae's hormones. He pushed Kook on the bed hovering over him. Jungkook was taken a back at the sudden act but relaxed when Tae kissed his Adam's apple before exploring every space of his neck. Jungkook moaned in pleasure.

Tae groaned hearing moans from the younger. He looked at Kook with hooded eyes before attacking his lips.

"You're too sweet ungh" Tae moaned between kiss.

"I want you tonight" That send chills down Kook's spine

"Be mine"

"N-no"

"Wh-whattt?"

"You don't want it?"

"Y-yes but um can we wait"

"why wait?"

"Till when?"

"I don't know. maybe we shouldn't do it"

"Wait what?!" Tae snapped from top of him.

"Are you kidding Jungkook? We are boyfriend and what are you saying- I  I can't understand what's happening. You were head over heels for sex yesterday what changed"

"what do you mean by head over
heels? What do you think of me? A slut?"

"JUNGKOOK!!"

"I'll slap you if you ever utter that word again"

"That's what it seemed the way you said"

"I love mom and I can't do it" with this he head out from the room leaving a messed-up Tae behind.