65🌮

LOVE💝
So you want us to break up?

BABY💜
Ofc not

LOVE💝
Then why the fuck you're ignoring me like a plague since that day

BABY💜
I didn't

LOVE💝
Yes you did. Let's break up

Jungkook came running from downstairs.

"What the hell is wrong with you? How can you tell me it's over? Have you lost your mind?"

"Don't cry please"

"what do you expect from me? I'll smile when my boyfriend wants to break up with me cause I don't had sex"

"Jungkook!!!
You know it's not like that. You mean more than some sex. You are avoiding me. You don't want mom hurt. So what now. I don't like being hanging around"

"So? You will break up?"

"Baby please don't cry I don't like to see your tear. Come here I'm sorry"

"No"

"Please I'm sorry"

Jungkook went close to him sitting on his lap looking at his hand down. Tears dropping on his hand.

"I know how it feels. I held myself
only because of this reason"

"Is sex everything?"

"No baby you are. You are my everything. As long as you're mine I don't want anything i love you so much"

"Then let's be together without sex. I seriously can't do that now when I know how mom felt about me I can't hurt her and also can't leave you. Let's be in the middle, I won't have sex with you it'll reduce the guilt and we won't have to part our ways. Are you okay with it?"

"..... Huh. Yeah I just need you in my
life so "

" You're not sure right? If you can't live without sex you can-"

Tae press his palm on youngers lips shushing him.

" Don't you dare finish it. I don't want anyone "

" So rules from me is you can't date anyone ever."

" Ok. And you too but what about our physical needs? "

" I don't have any "

"shut up daddy.. Don't get carried away.. Think about reality- woah something poking me down there is gladly proving your words wrong I just said daddy"

"Don't embarrass me. I'm weak
hearing that from my nobita.."

"We really made Doraemon and Nobitas relation dirty"

Tae chuckled at that "Sure thing baby"

"But you know baby I can always jerk off. I don't want anyone. Ah can we like just kiss and cuddle. It'll be difficult not to kiss you"

"I-I'll think about it"

"Just think harder ok? I can't live without my oxygen"

Jungkook blushed hard at that.