74❗

"Love shh please stop.. It would be more hard to leave me then. And if I do it I don't think I'll get over you ever"

Tae wiped the youngers tears with heavy heart. He have to do it.

"Baby listen to me. Hm?"

The other nodded.

"We've already separated when mom was hospitalised. Right?"

"Y-yes"

"why did we do that?"

"F-for M-mom"

"B-but we weren't officially separated like this time. You know if- if we choose the second op-option you know there's no going back"

"I know baby I know. Think about the positive side. Mom still giving us a chance to be able to see each other. This way we can be together. Not like how we want but at least we can be by each others side. We will still sleep in the same bed"

"But if we choose the first option we have to leave mo-"

"NO no I can't"

"see.. Me too. I can't tolerate if mom give up on us. Its not only for paying back and all. I can't live without mom"

Jungkook hugged Tae sniffling in the olders neck "I can't too."

"Then baby-"

"I wanted you to be my first and only one"

Tae's heart clenched more tears slipped from his eyes.

"We are sharing same bed love. It'd be impossible once the wall breaks. And nonetheless if we do it now its still counts betraying mom"

"ok. I understand" Kookie said hugging the older more.

"Let's tell mom now then. Hm?"

"Can you kiss me one last time?" he mumbled in his neck

'my hearts aching Kook I'm feeling weak. Don't make me more weak my baby'

Tae wiped his tears to seem strong in front of the more fragile one. He pulled Kook from hug then smiled cupping his cheeks, he leaned in and took the youngers lips into his.

He couldn't stop his tears anymore. Jungkook cried hard kissing for the last time.

If you don't know it's your last. Maybe you can get a chance or anything it hurts less. But When you know it's the last time and after that you can't. It hurts. It fucking hurts like bitch.

They pulled out from the kiss but there forehead was still connected, nose touching slightly, tears making way down there lap. They were in a complete mess.

"Can I call you daddy one last time?" Jungkook said with great difficulty while sobbing.

Tae nodded sobbing

"I love you Daddy. I love you my Doraemon"

Tae felt his heart gonna blast because of excessive beating.

"I love you more my nobita. My baby. my only love"

"Daddy can I call you husband
one last- one last time?"

Tae whimpered. Its too much. Its too much for his heart. He kissed the younger mumbling "You can" and kissed again.

"Husband"

"My dear husband. I'll only love you
till my last breathe"

And then they shared their very last kiss.....