43🎁

There was a thunderstorm going outside and other one is going on there mind. It feels more messy than outside's.

Tae squirming to get out of Kook's hold. "jungkook please don't"

Jungkook leaned closer cupping tae's face "I know you love me too. You are not doing this because of mom. But you know what boyfriend I don't care anymore. I longed for love and finally when I got it I won't backup." kook was kissing every spot his lips can get. "You know boyfriend you are getting a virgin ass tonight"

"k-kook ungh Don-don't talk like this. It doesn't su-suit you. Please I beg you P-please mo-move"

"Shut up. You told me you'll kiss me when we met but you didn't. I'm disappointed."

'It's too much I can't hold myself any longer. What on the earth should I do. Fuck I'm getting hard. Not this moment. I won't be able to back off from taking him. It's not good god help me. My years of patience and hard work. The wall is going down. Please god give me strength to deny my love.'

Knock knock...

"Is there any problem Tae?"

"No mom" kook replied smirking at the older

"Kook let me go" Tae whisper shouted

"Open the door. why it's locked?"

"ah" he moaned when Kook sucked hard on Tae's skin.

"Umm. Daddy you are yummy"

"Kookie?!"

"Mom can you go downstairs. Everything is okay."

"No mom wait"

Tae pushed Jungkook hard making him fall on the other side of the bed then got up sliding the hoodie and boxer throwing the towel inside the bathroom. When he noticed Kook is coming towards him he rushed to the door opening it too hard that his mom flinched.

"what's wrong with you guys. I'm getting a bad vibe. Tell me what is it"

Tae froze on his spot. Kook came behind Tae who visibly got uncomfortable at the youngers voice and close proximity "We were just playing mom. I made him statue so he didn't talk." he snaked his hands around Tae's waist "But you know how much he is a mama's boy he couldn't stay silent. Hahaha" and his mom bought it and smiled ruffling Tae's hair.

"Enough of playing. Now go sleep" with this his mom turned to get off the stairs. And jungkook's hand was going dangerously close down to Tae's crotch "mom I want to sleep with you" tae blurted out. His mom looked and Kook retreated his hand fast.

"ok Come "

Tae wanted but kook was holding his hoodie in his fist tightly from the back which his mom can't see.

"Mom tell kook to go sleep"

"Kookie why are you still standing"

Kook frowned and went back to bedand sighing Tae followed his mother as fast as possible.

But with his great disappointment Jungkook was standing at the door asking permission to sleep with them.

"You are acting weird kookie. You never wanted to sleep with me"

Kook pouted with puppy eyes "So I can't now?"

'He is dangerous' tae screamed Inside his head.

When his mom laughed and agreed. Kook made his way to Tae's side smirking at him.

'fuck my life' if someone says Tae is nervous than it'll be a small word compared to his situation. He knows Kook will do all the wrong things to him and he have to bear it with his mom by his side. Nothing could be more dangerously wrong than this.

Jungkook slipped under the cover which made Tae turn towards his mom. He scooted closer to her.

"You want me to fall Tae" his mom chuckled making Tae smile a little.

"Hyung you'll break mom's bone. There's a lot space left this side. Come"

'mom help me' Tae pleaded with his eyes

but how can his mom understand whats cooking between this two brothers.