28🐒

"Baby's I need to go there's an urgent meeting. I'm not locking my room so if you guys want, you can use my room. Taekook don't be naughty okay"

"Yeah yeah. Have a safe trip mom bye" Kook hugged her mom

"Bye Mom. Come soon I'll miss you" Tae hugged too.

Everyone said byes. And when she left the house became a mess.

"Let's watch movie guys" Namjoon suggested

"Okay~ which one? Let's suggest one each. The most voted will be the first one then following 3  2  1  Notebook" _Jungkook

"Coco" _Jin

"Light out" _Yoongi

"The prestige" _Namjoon

"IT" _Hoseok

"Notebook" _Tae

"Fifty shades of grey" _Jimin

"What?!" everyone said in unison

Hobi smacked jimin "Jimin you perverted as-" Jin smacked hobi "language" both of them hissed rubbing the back of their head while others were laughing their ass off.

They all seated on the couch and floor watching the movie (NOTEBOOK) .

Jungkook (literally on tae's lap head resing on Tae's chest)

then Tae

then Yoongi

And then Namjoon.

On the floor jin is between Namjoon's legs (resting his head on Namjoon's knee) ,

jimin is in between Tae (Tae's long fingers combing his hair repeatedly)

and Jhope being in between Yoongi's leg.

Jin looked up at others then nudging Joon and whispering "Look at Tae and Jimin. They are crying"

"yeah they are such a emotional. See Jimin is holding Tae's hand. I can feel his pain."

Then Jin poked Yoongi's thigh. Yoongi startled a little then looked down at the whispering Jimin "Come down. Let Jimin sit beside Tae"

"Okay" Yoongi whispered back then sit between Hobi and Jin. Hobi motioned Jimin to sit up and Jimin listened. Then snuggled into Tae and Tae hugging Jimin tightly as they cried together silently. After all they love each other though not in the same way. Jin smiled contently.

On the other hand Jungkook noticed everything and his heart panged. 'Why?' He asked himself. 'I shouldn't feel like this right? Eh no jealousy never. Why should I be jealous over my brother. It's absurd' he just simply ignored the feeling unaware of what it is like every time. And looked at them and a voice in his head sang 'I still get jealous~'

The movie is over and after a snack break they are back with another movie (CoCo)

📱

DORAEMON💕
I love you too baby

BABY😍
Where were you 😒😒

BABY😍
I missed you 😭

DORAEMON💕
Aww baby I missed you too 😘

BABY😍
😭😭😭

BABY😍
Daddy

DORAEMON💕
Baby

BABY😍
I MISS YOU SO BAAAD

DORAEMON💕
what's with you boy..drama queen

BABY😍
Wow👏🏻 bye

DORAEMON💕
Ok ok sorry. Tell me what's the deal

BABY😍
I wish I could be on your lap watching movie together 😭

DORAEMON💕
I wish that too baby now I'm seriously missing you a lot

BABY😍
I'll cry😭😭😭😭

DORAEMON💕
No baby wanna sit on my lap.. come on let's watch movie together okay?

BABY😍
Okay daddy 😘 a kiss on your cheek

DORAEMON💕
Is my baby want something more 😏

BABY😍
Shut up it was just a peck. Now watch movie

DORAEMON💕
Ok ok but if I do something wrong then don't blame me😉

BABY😍
Hush

📺

"wo kookie why are you blushing-" Yoongi asked teasingly. "looking at your phone" Hobi completed.

"w-what no. I'm not" Kookie stuttered

"Yes you are" Tae exclaimed the fact

"Someone special huh?" Namjoon asked

"N-no" Kook stuttered shyly

"Of course it is~" Jin cooed

"Um.. Maybe?" Jungkook answered most probably asking himself. Everyone started cooing except two people. One that his brother looking at his own hands on his lap while smiling faintly. And other just knows the feeling that his soul mate is feeling.

Jimin smiled and slid his hand and intertwined it with his soulmate. Tae looked up at him returned the smile. No words are needed to communicate that's how their friendship is, That's how they love and know each other.