81🎄

He played the recording on his phone.

"Yeon- Yeon Baek is dying Yeon. It's all my fault I-"

"Wait what are you saying? Sehun
relax and tell me what happened?"

"I called ambulance. Baek-baek drink the poisoned food bom made for my child. Oh my god Baek don't go please. Don't leave me. Open your eyes Baek I love you -"

"Hunie stay strong we are coming. Hun please. Baek hold on a little. His phone fall maybe he can't hear us. Drive faster Han. Oh god save Baek"

"Baeeeek open your eyes I command."

"You t-trust he-her more than m-me"

"No baek I don't. Please don't say like this I love you."

"I-I got wha-what I des-des-erve. I go-got this fo-for le-leaving you. I lo-loved you. And I'm dy-dying n-now and I love-love you"

"No you're not dying. You. Are. Not. Do you hear me"

"Oh Baek. Drive faster han"

"P-please take care of my T-tae. Tell him d-dad loves h-him so mu"

/"did he say Tae?" Taehyung mumbled to himself./

"BAEK! NO! BAEK! NO NO NO PLEASE BAEK NO!"

"WHAT HAPPENED OH MY GOD BAEK! SEHUN!"

"BAEK YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME. NO YOU CAN'T. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU. DON'T LEAVE ME LOVE I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU. IT'S MY fault. I did this. I killed you. I-I killed you love. If only I listened to you. I can't live. I want to go with you too."

"NO SEHUN! NO DON'T! HUN NO!"

"I'll follow you"

"THINK ABOUT YOUR CHILD SEHUN DON'T DO ANYTHING"

"No one can stop us being together now I closed the door. I put a chair too."

"SEHUN OH GOD. DON'T BE STUPID. PLEASE HOLD ON"

"Han Yeon we loved you both you know right?"

"Yes we know sehun. Please don't do anything"

"I di-did already. I'll be happy finally Yeon. I'll be with him."

"Oh my god Han run"

"Th-there's no-noth-ing you can-can do no-now. Im-imma stalk this cu-cutie to wh-where-ever he- he goes. You kn-know me na"

"sehuuun jebal! "

"OPEN IT! COME ON PLEASE"

"Ma-marry H-han. Y-you should be ha-happy. Le-let our s-son marry who-ever the-they wan-wans. Y-yeon   pl-plea-se ta-ke care of ou-our Tae-kook. Appa lo-loves you-you Ko-ok"

"sehun no oh my god sehun open-"

Han-suk stopped the recording.

"Ap-appa" Kook kneeled in front of the phone like it can answer

"M-mom what is this?" tae asked. She was looking at her lap not trusting her voice.

"Tae you are Baekhyun's son. And Jungkook-"

Jungkook looked at Han-suk with an expression that can break anyone's heart.

"Kookie your dad Sehun and uncle Baek loved you so much"

"Mom is here. My mom is here. Mom raised me. Mom loved me. There's no Baekhyun or sehun. You are making things. I don't want Tae. Now stop this joke"

Tae kneeled down and pulled Kook to his chest hugging him.

"Mom" Kook called helplessly

She hugged both of her sons. "you are my son. I raised you two. I loved you two more than anything in this world. I took you because I love you two. I'm your mom. I'm your parent. I'm your guardian"

They cried and cried in her embrace.