4

That's Harper! Played by Lily Collins.  

Harper 

"Man, even though I hate Angels, how cool would it to be bonded with an Angel... especially an Angel like her," A voice mutters. 

"Don't be blinded by her beauty." Another voice says. 

Showtime. 

My eyes shoot open, jumping to my feet only to come crashing back down. My body flops down on the bed, my head throbbing. I groan, rubbing my eyes as I find two pairs of eyes on me. I squint, staring at the two boys. One looked young, with sandy Blonde hair and striking blue eyes. 

The other looked in his mid-twenties, his green eyes staring at me with shock as he runs his hands through his brown locks. 

"Where am I?" I say, gritting my teeth. 

"The Demon King's Mansion." The blonde says. "I'm James, by the way. And that's Evan." I stare at the two boys, realising what happened before I was drugged. The Demon King... The bond. I stare at the bed that I was currently laying in, before slowly getting to my feet, still holding my head. 

"I need to leave... my parents..." I mumble, swaying on my feet. What was in that stupid needle that Hunter drugged me with? I wonder if my parents were looking for me. My heart ached for my parents. 

"Leave?" Evan scoffed, crossing his arms. "You're staying here until you rot, darling." 

I glare at him, looking around the room. It was simple. A small bed in the middle with one window in the right corner. It felt like a prison. "Why haven't you killed me yet?" I ask. Demons hated Angels, so within seconds, they'd be fighting to the death. 

James scratches the back of his neck, "Hunter said that if we laid a finger on you, he'd slit our throats and feed it to the dogs." My brow raises, did he really mean that? A few moments went by, knowing that I could easily take down these two young Demon boys. 

"Sorry boys," I seeth, before kicking Evan in the crotch, punching James in the face. He stumbles back, gritting his teeth as his demon rises to the surface, clawing at me. I jump out of his way, hearing Evan groaning as I throw punches at James. 

Within seconds, they are lying on the floor, groaning. I smirk. If it was any other demon, like an older demon, I would be killed in seconds. But since these demons were fresh, it was a piece of piss. 

I walk over to the window, sighing as I knew my body couldn't fit through that small gap. 

I turn around, heading for the door when my heart stops. A man who was well-built stares back at me with rage, lunging for me. I duck, amount to kick him when he grips my throat. I gasp for air, clawing at his hands as my feet are lifted from the ground. 

I raise my leg, kicking him where the sun doesn't shine. I crumble to the floor, sucking air into my lungs. His eyes become pitch black gripping onto my hair and throwing me to the wall. I wince with pain, the Demon coming towards me. 

Before the Demon could finish me, someone throws him to the wall. I spot Hunter walking over to the Demon, gripping onto his head. With all his force, the demon's head comes clean off his body. 

I gasp, watching as black blood sprays everywhere. 

Hunter breaths heavily, focusing his attention on me as he bends down to my eye level. 

"I'm the only one that will kill you, darl."