8:And company

I got to my house and walked in hoping my mom would agree to let me go to the concert. Knowing how hispanic and strict ish my mom is i dont think shes about to let me go too easy.

I walked in and saw her on the couch watching tv and on her phone. Probably on facebook.

Jennifer:Hey mom. Can i go to a billie eilish concert?

Mom:Billie what?

Jennifer:Eilish.

Mom:Eye stitch? What?

Jennifer:Oh my god mom don't get hung up on the pronunciation. Can you please let me go?

Mom:I dont know....

Jennifer:Wait let me tell you. So im going with Yuliet and Yuliana so i wont be alone. Theres no chance of me getting hurt because i'll be in front of the barricade. Can i please go?

Mom:There will be a lot of strangers there and i dont know how i feel about you being there without adult supervision.

Jennifer:Mom i work, i do everything i need to do around the house and i behave well so can you let me have this? Billie herself asked for us to go. Plus Yuliet and Yuliana will be there they are super responsible you know that.

She gave me the look that said she was thinking about it then nodded her head hesitantly.

Mom:Fine! But text me when you get there.

I nodded and screamed while i jumped on her and hugged her. She laughed and i got off her. I rushed to my room to get dressed.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. The girls and i called through our message group and showed each other our outfits.

After we were done showing our fits we hung up to let Yuliet drive safely since she was on her way

After we were done showing our fits we hung up to let Yuliet drive safely since she was on her way. When Yuliet and Yuliana got to my house i said bye to my mom and said bye to my dad since he was on the phone with my mom.

My dad travels a lot for his job so my mom is always on the phone with him. After telling me to be careful 14 times they finally let me go. And as soon as i got into the car i knew tonight was going to be great.

We listened to really loud music on our way there. And when we got there we saw thousands of people. It looked so crowded it gave me a little bit of anxiety. People were screaming and taking pictures with flash and nothing was even happening yet.

I got out my phone and texted Billie

Messages

Yo we're here. What do we do now?

Billie🤤:do you see the stage's  left side?

Yeah I see it.

Billie🤤:head over there. you'll see a guy with a lot of tattoos. tell him your name and to check the list.

Alright.

I closed the messages and grabbed the girls by their hands as I walked to the left side of the stage i saw a guy with a lot of tattoos so i guess i was in the right place.

Jennifer:Excuse me.

Guy:Hey Ms, what can i help you with?

Jennifer:Hey im Jennifer. Billie told me to tell you to check the list.

He nodded and got out his phone.

Guy:Alright. Jennifer and company come with me. Steph take over.

Another guy stepped into his place while they let us walk in.

Yuliet:Ou. We're company? That sounds important.

Yuls and I laughed at Yuliet's commentary and continued to follow this guy through the side of the stage to the back of the stage. We walked into this room that had about 10 people inside.

I quickly spotted Billie since she stands out. She was talking to a girl who looked towards us before Billie did. She looked from us back to Billie,said something and Billie looked at us.

They got up and came towards us.

Billie:Nice to see you guys made it. Whats good im Billie.

Yuliana:Hey im Yuliana and this is Yuliet.

Yuliet:Hey.

They smiled at Billie and she hugged them and then hugged me since i was on the far right side of the girls.

Billie smiled at me after she let me go.