96:En un solo dia

I remember a week ago,Billie told me about how she wanted to go "Spanish dancing" as she put it,after she saw a video of a couple dancing salsa on her explore page.

When she said she wishes that we could go on a date somewhere she's not recognized, this place popped into my head so I decided to take her to a club that some of my hispanic friends go to.

I looked back at Billie and saw that she looked really excited. Her eyes were sparkling which made me extremely happy.

Billie:Im gonna feel so white here but lets do this shit!!

She said getting really hype.We got into the club and went straight to the dance floor. I've known how to salsa dance since i was practically born. My family and i always danced at family functions every year.

We were dancing to Marc Anthony, Celia Cruz, Selena Quintanilla,Ricky Martin ect. Soon the music went from fast to slow as the song changed and now "En un solo dia" by Wason Brazoban was playing throughout the club.

This song reminds me of Billie and I, i really got comfortable with her so quickly that its crazy. I cant remember a time where she wasn't in my life. I stopped thinking so much and paid attention to Billie.

She seemed like she was struggling to dance to the song. I smiled.

Jennifer:Baby all you have to do is sway your hips.

I laughed. She rolled her eyes and pulled me closer while i giggled. We began swaying to the beat of the song. I put my face in the crook of Billie's neck as she wrapped her arms around me.

Tal parece que yo me acostumbre a ti en un solo dia
Que te ando extrañando como si hacen años que te conocía

I smiled at Billie as we swayed along to the song. The rest of the night went like this. I was really happy, not only because i was spending time with Billie, but also because i could tell she felt normal which relieves me.

Nobody here asked her for a picture or to sign anything,which is something that never happens. By the end of the night Billie's salsa and bachata had gotten better, sadly not good but better nonetheless.

She had rhythm she just didn't know how to apply it to this type of music. We kept dancing until it was about 11 pm and we began getting tired. By "we" i mean me, Billie never gets tired, it's concerning to be honest.

We said bye to everyone we had associated ourselves with, a couple around 20 years old and a few people here and there that Billie bumped into in her attempts at dancing.

Billie and I walked out of the building while holding hands.

Billie:Ok admit it,im a good bachata dancer.

I laughed.

Jennifer:Don't get cocky, you're alright. You need a lot of practice though.

She shook her head while chuckling.

Once we got to Billie's car we got in and sat down.I began to put music.

Billie:Babe, put spanish music on.

I laughed and looked over at her.

Jennifer:What have i done? I've created a monster.

She giggled and rolled her eyes playfully. I put marc Anthony on, the whole way to my apartment. Billie surprisingly sang along to some parts of his songs. I melted every time she would try to pronounce something in spanish.

When we finally got to my apartment building i stopped the music,disconnected the phone then looked over at Billie. She put the car in park and i smiled at her.

Billie:Thanks for today baby. I appreciate you doing that for me.

Jennifer:No problem my love. I had a lot of fun today seeing you trying to dance bachata and salsa.

Billie:I stand by what i said, I was good at dancing

Jennifer:For sure for sure. It didn't look that way when you bumped into Paulo.

Billie:How was I supposed to see he was behind me? I didn't know,it wasn't my fault.

I laughed. I gave her a kiss then got out of the car. I walked over to the drivers side and she pulled down her window.

Jennifer:Drive safe and text me when you get home.

Billie:Deal.

She gave me another kiss.

Billie:Go, i'll leave after i see you enter the building.

I waved goodbye to her as i walked into the building. I went up to my penthouse. I didn't see anyone in the living room but i saw all the keys in the holder thing which meant that everyone was sleeping.

I went to my room. I took a shower and got dressed into my sleeping clothes. As soon as i walked out of my bathroom i checked my phone to see a message from Billie

Future wife💚

i got home bb❤️

Alright good.

this sounds mad pussy but i miss you already

I miss you too love❤️

I giggled to myself because of how soft we were being.

alright alright,imma go to sleep now, i lub you❤️

Love you more babes

I went to my bed and laid down. I connected my phone to my speaker as i turned my multi color lights on. Im really glad that the girls cant hear anything from my room because i blasted Billie's music.

As i fell asleep I thought about how much i love her.

Authors note:Next episode is gonna be a doozy🤭🤭