19:Its just you

Jennifer:What was that about?

Billie:I was just telling them to kind of stay back.

Jennifer:Oh alright. Don't worry nothing ever happens here, this park is super family friendly and shit.

I grabbed her hand and led her to a outside staircase on the back of the park.

I sat down and Billie sat down next to me.

Jennifer:Ok so tell me everything! How was tour?

Billie:It was fucking sick! Dude the places were so cool, the venues were too and the people....

I saw her eyes sparkle as she sighed deeply in a trance with a smile on her face.

Billie:I really have the best fanbase ever. I don't know why they like me but i hope they don't stop.

Jennifer:I know why.

I laughed and nudged her.

Jennifer:So hows your family and friends?

Billie:My mom has been getting on my ass about some vitamins she wants me to take. My dad has been normal like always. My brother and claudia are good, more lovey dovey than ever.

Billie paused and made a disgusted face to which i laughed.

Billie:Zoe and Denzel are good too. Lovey dovey like fin and claudia. Dude this looks so fucking pretty.

Billie just now noticed the scenery in-front of us. There was a lake about 30 feet from us and theres a lot of nature here.

Jennifer:It really is.

I leaned back to lay down on the long stair steps and Billie followed too. She looked from the sky to me and made eye contact.

Billie:Is it just me or have you gotten prettier?

Jennifer:...its just you.

Billie laughed loudly and shook her head.

Billie:Nah.

After a minute of silence.

Jennifer:Thank you.

She smiled.

Billie:Anytime. Now tell me how are your friends?

Jennifer:They're good. They have gotten dumber and more annoying but its all good. Yuliana apparently has a boyfriend and Yuliet is in a committed relationship with food.

Billie:How does she eat so much but manage to stay fit?

Jennifer:I don't know dude! Because heaven knows that bitch doesn't exercise even if her life depended on it.

We laughed loudly. I seriously envy Yuliet's thick but fit body but i like mine just fine.

Billie:I really missed this.

Jennifer:Yeah me too.

We stayed there silently looking up at the sky for a while. Until it began to get a little dark. I sat up and looked at Billie.

Jennifer:Its getting late. We should leave now.

Billie:Yeah. Lets go.

We walked back to the car and i gave the driver my home address. The drive there was peacefully quiet. We both stayed in a comfortable silence as Khalid's "Better" played softly on the radio.

We finally got to my house and I turned to Billie.

Jennifer:This was really fun.

Billie:Yeah it was. We should hang out again some time.

Jennifer:We really should.

I hugged her goodbye and walked over to my house. She made sure I got into my house before she drove off.

Authors note:This book really has 560 reads and y'all motherfuckers are really letting this book be dry as hell. Fuck you for that🤣ps.thanks for reading luv yhu❤️