26:Yes yes it is

Jennifer:I like you too.

I said it without realizing that i was saying it but when i heard it, it made sense. I really do like billie and i don't know why I hadn't noticed before.

Billie:Ok so I just need to know.... you're not straight right ?

I laughed and shook my head no. She sighed in relief.

Billie:Aight good because i didn't wanna be the bitch that fell for the straight girl.

I laughed.

Jennifer:Well you didn't

Billie:Good.

Jennifer:Well im not straight but im not out.

Billie furrowed her eyebrows.

Billie:Why?

Jennifer:Parents religious bullshit.

Billie:Its alright. I get it.

Jennifer:So...what is this then?

I laughed and so did Billie.

Billie:I don't know to be honest. We can't really date because you're not out yet and im probably going to go back to California in a couple of months.

Jennifer:Yeah.... i forgot about that.

I looked down and Billie got up from her seat across from me and sat down next to me.

Billie:Ok how about this? You'll be my person and I'll be yours. We can do all the couple shit...

Billie laughed.

Billie:But we'll be just friends to everybody. How does that sound?

Jennifer:Sounds good.

We both laughed.

Billie:So is this where we kiss?

I laughed once again.

Jennifer:Yes. Yes it is.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my waist as i wrapped mine around her neck. I giggled in between kisses.

We felt the car thingy we were on come to a stop so we separated from each other. She got out before i did and she put out her hand for me to take and gave me a smug look.

I rolled my eyes, laughed and took her hand as she intertwined our fingers.

Jennifer:Look at you being soft.

I teased and smiled as she rolled her eyes with a grin evident on her face.

Billie:Only for you mamas.

We walked around and went on rides until we were tired. The park was about to close so we all got ready to leave. We all agreed on meeting up at the main part of the park.

Before people got there Billie and I let go of each others hands which was way harder for us than expected.

Everyone was talking amongst themselves and we were pretty much spread out. We kept conversing until we got to our different cars. Everyone said bye to each other and we left.

As soon as I got into the car with Billie, she grabbed my waist and pulled me closer,connecting our lips. I smiled into the kiss. When we pulled away i looked into her eyes and furrowed my eyebrows with a smile.

Jennifer:What was that for?

Billie:I just wanted to kiss you mamas. Now come here.

I slipped in between her legs and she wrapped her arms around me. I put my hands up to cup her cheeks and i stared into her eyes.

Jennifer:You are so fucking beautiful.

She laughed and kissed my forehead.

Billie:Soft bitch things. Cant relate