35: i messed up really bad

I looked at my mom in silence waiting for her to say something until she finally did.

Mom:Im sorry.

I looked at her with a shocked expression. She's not the type to apologize.

Jennifer:What? Why are you saying this now?

Mom:Because mimi pointed out to me something. You have your bad temper just like me and when you were with Billie you were....happier.

Jennifer:Yeah. I was.

My mom stayed quiet for a while and then broke the silence.

Mom:I don't support it but i just want you to be happy.

Jennifer:Well its too late now. Billie showed up to my work and i treated her badly because she hasn't tried to reach out to me or come see me.

My mom furrowed her eyebrows.

Mom:Jennifer, she hasn't stopped calling and texting you ever since i took your phone away.

She took my phone out of her pocket and handed it to me. I looked at the screen since i could now read my messages because it had already detected my face and all of the messages popped up

Messages

baby
please answer me
mamas,whats wrong?
are you mad at me?
baby,stop you're worrying the fuck out of me
i miss you
bro why the fuck are you ignoring me?
i have to tell you something please answer
aight well im going to your work

Jennifer:I don't get why she hasn't come to the house. I told yuliet to tell her to come and Billie left her on opened.

My mom stayed quiet for a while then rubbed her face and looked up at me.

Mom:She hasn't tried to go see you because i told her i put a restraining order on her. So she can't legally come see you. I took it down this morning though.

Jennifer:What?! I messed up really bad.

Mom:Why?

Jennifer:She came to my work today and i kind of got mad at her because she didn't reach out to me and made her angry.

Mom:Well call her and apologize.

There was too much shit going on for me to realize that my mom the woman who was once against my relationship with Billie was now the one supporting it.

I got my phone out and called Billie. I called her 5 times and she didn't respond. I decided to call zoe and she answered on the first ring.

Jennifer:Zoe! Billie isn't picking up the phone. Can you please tell me her hotel name so i can go see her?

Zoe:What? She didn't tell you?

Jennifer:Tell me what??

Authors note:Sis, whats gon happen next?🤭 y'all i really started crying because i realized that billie isn't going to marry me . My pussy ass🤦🏻‍♀️ yeah thats all.