68:Dont hang up bro

Billie:I get why you left now.Thats kind of like what you did.

Jennifer:What?

I looked at her with confusion evident on my face. She sniffled and replied.

Billie:Will walked away because he cared about Stella too much to hurt her and you walked away because you cared too much to let me lose everything.

I laughed a little as my eyes started to get blurry with tears.

Jennifer:I didn't think you were paying attention.

We laughed while tears started to pour out of both our eyes. I wiped my tears away and kept watching the movie until it ended. By the time people turned the lights back on everyone looked horrible.

Puffy eyes,bed hair from the beanbags,stuffy noses and red cheeks. It actually looked kind of funny. Yulianna and Yuliet started saying bye to people and so did i.

I walked with Billie over to Maggie and Patrick, as soon as Maggie saw me she gave me a really big hug. I smiled as i hugged her back.

Maggie:Drive safely.

We let go and I nodded. Soon i hugged Patrick then Finneas after that i hugged Zoe then everyone else. We left and as soon as we got to the hotel i went to go take a shower. I showered and then went into bed.

I was chilling on my phone and so were the other girls when Yuliet spoke.

Yuliet:Yo unblock Billie's number.

Jennifer:Shit i forgot about that.

I unblocked her number and i saw Yuliet texting. In 3 seconds i was now receiving a FaceTime call from Billie. Im pretty sure my face lit up. I hadn't seen that in a while.

I picked up and tried to contain my smile but of course i failed as soon as i saw Billie's cute ass face on my phone screen.

Jennifer:Yes...?

I said smiling a little.

Billie:No....?

I chuckled.

Jennifer:What? Why did you call me Bils?

I laughed and rubbed my eyes.

Jennifer:It is ....12 am, you should probably go to sleep now, you have shit to do tomorrow you know?

She giggled and put the phone really close to her face.

Billie:Yeah, but im not tired though so i thought 'oh why not go annoy jennifer'

Jennifer:Yeah why not? I love that shit.

I said with sarcasm evident in my voice. I looked behind me since my back was facing the girls and saw that they were knocked out sleeping on their beds.

I turned my head back around to Billie and tried to be as quiet as possible putting the phone close to my face like Billie did a little while ago.

Jennifer:I have to go to sleep, i have to model tommorow, modeling and eye bags don't go well together

Billie:Don't hang up bro.

She said as she messed with her left eyebrow.

Jennifer:What? Do you want me to fall asleep on the phone with you?

I said with my permanent smile. She looked like she was thinking for a while.

Billie:I mean since you offered its kinda rude to say no right?

I rolled my eyes and laughed quietly since the girls are sleeping. I rolled my body over to the right, where the big sliding screen door thing and my bedside table with the lamp were at.

I put my phone up against the lamp and readjusted, getting under the covers.

Jennifer:Just a warning people say i snore in my sleep, i don't think its true but still, if you hear me snoring, mind ya own.

She cackled loudly.

Billie:Aight bet,oh and by the way, you do snore.

Jennifer:Shutttt uppp, no i don't bro.

Billie:Sure, whatever you wanna think sweetheart..

She smirked and then got under her covers too. I turned off my lights and now the only light coming in was through the curtains and from the phone screen.

Soon enough i fell asleep. The next morning i woke up blinded by a bright light coming in from the windows. I remember falling asleep on the phone with Billie. I looked over at my bedside table and saw Billie sleeping peacefully.

I held my face up with my hand. Shes so drop dead gorgeous even when shes just sleeping, god it isn't fair. Her eyes opened and she stared at me as a smile started to form on her face.

Billie:Good morning.

She said in a hot ass morning voice. I smiled.

Jennifer:Morning love.

She giggled a little.

Billie:How did our phone battery's not die?

Jennifer:What the fuck? Good point.

She laughed. I looked at the time and panicked.

Jennifer:Im gonna be late.

I grabbed my phone and rushed to the bathroom.

Jennifer:I have to take a shower, im hanging up

Billie:Alright byee.

I smiled and she did a cute little wave and wink then she hung up. I rushed to the bathroom and took a shower. After i got showered i got dressed and left for Claudia's studio.

The day went by quick and it was now time to leave. I walked out after i finished getting dressed back into my normal clothes and i saw Billie standing there.

Billie:Hey.

I laughed at her awkward tone as i walked closer to her.

Jennifer:What are you doing here?

Billie:I- well i wanted- you know what? Fuck it, you wanna go have lunch? Im hungry as fuck and just wanted to see if you wanted to eat together or whatever.

I nodded and laughed, shes so straightforward for no reason, it's hilarious at times.

Jennifer:As long as you don't take me to one of your vegan restaurants.

We began to walk and she gasped, pretending to be offended.

Jennifer:Im sorry but the food is TRASHH, i don't know how you do it.

Billie:Vegan food is bomb as fuck, i don't know what you mean.

Jennifer:Yeah sure, keep lying to yourself.

We strolled over to the door still arguing.As soon as we stepped foot outside we saw bright lights and people screaming. Well ah shit, here we go.

Authors note:THE BEGINNING IS SO DISAPPOINTING, lmfaooo y'all really thought it was gonna be more than that probably😂😂

Hehe anywaysss, um yeah enjoy, and look at all the daddy vibes she radiates in the picture on the header. Ouuu😍