40:you're amazing wow

We ate and we talked. I began to really like Drew and  we got closer over the dinner. She was really nice and friendly to me. She talked about her boyfriend Mike.

When we finished eating Billie took me to her room. She showed me around her very red room. I jumped on her bed as frank ocean played in the background.

Jennifer:I really like this.

Billie:And i really like you.

I giggled as she sat down and i jumped on her lap. She giggled and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her after we finished kissing and hugged her for a minute.

Jennifer:Im glad we are finally gonna get to spend time together after all thats happened.

I felt Billie tense in my arms and I furrowed my eyebrows since i could tell something was up. Billie changed moods so suddenly that i could tell there was something she wasn't telling me.

Jennifer:Whats wrong?

She gave me a fake smile and shook her head.

Billie:Nothing.

I got serious and got off her lap.

Billie:Mamas-

Jennifer:Billie whats wrong? I can tell theres something that you aren't telling me.

Billie:Mamas its nothing.

Jennifer:You got really tense when i said that i was glad we are going to be spending time together.

Billie sighed and put her face in her hands. I let out a deep breath and put my hands on her thighs in a supporting kind of way.

Jennifer:Whats wrong baby?

Billie:Im going back on tour...

Jennifer:What thats good!!

I hugged her and she chuckled but it came out slow and sad. I separated from her and gave her a weird look.

Jennifer:Why aren't you happy about it?

Billie:Because im leaving in a week...for 3 months.

Jennifer:Baby you should be excited.

Billie:We are gonna be apart for 3 months...again. And we only have one week to hang out.

Jennifer:We've done it before. It will be ok.

She smiled. Genuinely this time and she hugged me.

Billie:You're amazing wow.

I laughed

Jennifer:I know.

Billie:Alright well since im fucking leaving in one week lets go on a date.

Jennifer:That was so random. I love it!

I hopped off her and extended my hand towards her. She grabbed it and we walked out of the room. We walked to the living room.

Billie:We going out on a date see you guys later.

Maggie:Bye sweetheart!

Patrick:Be careful girls!

Drew:Have fun love birds!

They all waved and smiled at us as we left the house. We got to Billies lawn and she stopped walking.

Billie:Ok so now that you're in california i can finally introduce you to my baby mama .

Billie opened the garage her house has and i was greeted with a matte black dodge challenger.

Authors note:Aye we hit 7k❤️❤️