44:I told you not to react

I saw her eyes get wider and i could see her practically drooling. I laughed and walked in farther into the room.

Jennifer:Close your mouth and stop looking at me like that

I laughed once again because Billie looked like she snapped out of a trance.

Billie:My bad.

Jennifer:I told you not to react.

Billie:Yeah but you didn't tell me what not to react to so it caught me off guard.

She laughed and i nodded my head in understanding with a smile.

Billie:Come here.

Billie layed down and opened her arms. I ran to the bed where she was at and loudly plopped my body on top on hers,between her arms and legs.

Billie:Oh shit my boobs!

I began laughing uncontrollably and rolled over to the right side of the bed. She laughed and playfully hit my arm.

Billie:You're such a dickhead.

I began laughing even harder to the point where i began having a cough attack from laughing so much. Billie put my back lightly and gave me a water bottle that she put next to her bed.

I drank water and stopped coughing. I took a deep breath.

Jennifer:Ok ok im aight.

I rolled back on Billie and she smiled. She wrapped her arms around me and i put my head in the nook of her neck.

Jennifer:You smell like fucking heaven.

She laughed really loudly.

Billie:Thank you very much.

Billie reached over to grab her tv remote control and put netflix, the office soon started playing and i hummed and leaned away from her in a teasing way.

Jennifer:Mmm is this your way of subtly asking me to netflix and chill? Very bold of you eilish.

She laughed.

Billie:Shut up you bozo.

I laughed too.

Jennifer:Ugh i be cracking myself up sometimes mann.

She shook her head as she rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

Billie:You're dumb. Now come here i wanna cuddle.

I went back into her arms but flipped around so that my back was facing her chest. I leaned back into her as the office began to play.

About 20 minutes later, i heard soft snores coming from billie. I smiled to myself. Shes so cute,sometimes I can't even comprehend how she makes me feel the way she makes me feel. I grabbed the remote and turned the tv off.

I layed down next to Billie and she subconsciously wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to her. Our legs were intertwined as she cuddled into me in her sleep.

I kissed her nose and fell asleep.

Authors note:12k ? Thats insaneee💕thank you babies. Ps. Xanny mv is on the way YASSSSS🥺