85:Can i ask you something?

:We have now landed in Los Angeles ,California. The time is 5:47 pm. Enjoy your day.

We began to get out of the plane. Billie grabbed my hand and kissed it. I smiled as we walked into the airport. As to be expected there were a shit ton of people waiting for us to arrive.

Fan 1:BILLIE!!

Fan 2:ARE YOU HAPPY TO BE BACK?

Billie:Yes! No place like home.

She laughed.

We kept walking through the airport and soon bright flashes were seen. Of course, the paparazzi have been getting on us even more now that we're a couple. They always think we're about to do some crazy shit like make out in the middle of the airport.I rolled my eyes as they began to ask us questions.

Reporter 1:Billie have you thought about writing music with someone other than your brother?

Billie:No, if its not broken why fix it?

Reporter 2:Jennifer how do you feel about Claudia's clothing line?

Jennifer:Its amazing and im very happy i got to model for it.

Reporter 3:What do you guys think about your breakup rumors?

Billie:Faker than these bitches.

I laughed. We kept on walking through the airport and Maggie,Finneas and Patrick began to get questioned about shit. When we finally got to the exit i saw dragon waiting there.

I laughed as Billie looked at me with puppy eyes that she knows are my weakness.I rolled my eyes.

Jennifer:Go.

I said softly and she took off running to her car. She hugged the left side of her car as i shook my head smiling to myself.

Billie:MY BABYYY.

She said kissing the window on the door of her car. I laughed and walked over to the passengers seat. Billie saw me coming and opened the door for me. She gave me a kiss and i got inside.

My phone connected to the car automatically and i began playing "Ferrari" by The Neighborhood. We saw Maggie,Patrick,Finneas and all of Billie's team get in a car and Billie took off.

She removed one hand from the wheel like she always does,to grab my hand. I lifted her hand up to my mouth and kissed it. I reclined my seat and went to sleep.

Soon i was waken up by soft kisses on my face. I smiled knowing it was Billie.

Jennifer:You're getting aquaphor all over my face Bils.

Billie:My bad baby.

She gave me one final kiss.

Billie:We're outside your apartment.

I hopped out of the car in a hurry. I was really excited to see the apartment now that everything is moved in. The girls haven't sent me pictures of the apartment with our shit in it because they wanted it to be a surprise.

We walked to the 3rd floor and went to the door. I already had a key so i just opened the door. I gasped as i saw how beautiful everything looked so fucking perfect.

This penthouse is really beautiful and expensive which now that i pay attention to it-is worth it

This penthouse is really beautiful and expensive which now that i pay attention to it-is worth it. I looked around, i went to the living room and i saw the girls watching Elite.

They looked at me and screamed. They ran from the couch to me, making me fall back, good thing i was prepared. I hugged them back.

Yuliet:We missed youuuu.

Jennifer:I missed you girls moreeee!

I said getting up from the floor.

Yulianna:Imma give you guys a house tour.

They gave us a cute tour of the penthouse/apartment and i went to me room, throwing myself on the bed. FINALLY! After 3 months sleeping in a bus, this bed is great.

Billie walked into the room after going to see the terrace and threw herself on the bed just like i did before,smiling at me.

Billie:I came to say bye. Im going home, i miss pepper's cute ass.

I laughed and nodded. She leaned in and kissed me. I grabbed her hand, walking with her over to the front door. I gave her a hug and smiled. She left and i went to sit down with the girls.

The rest of the day has just been us talking,laughing, watching movies and eating until it was really late. I walked to my room after saying bye to the girls. I put ferrari by the neighborhood on my speaker softly since im obsessed with that song and fell asleep to it.

A month later

I was now walking out of my front door to Billie's car. We're having a picnic today.

We have been going on little fun dates since we've been back from tour. Whenever im not with Billie, im hanging out with the girls and whenever we aren't hanging out we're wedding planning with claudia.

I saw Billie's car, i walked to it and opened the passenger's door, immediately Melanie Martinez's "Lunchbox friends" was heard. I smiled as i sat down, closed the door and kissed her quickly.

She smiled and grabbed my hand.

Billie:Good morning baby.

Jennifer:Good morning love

We talked about random shit we found funny on the street until we got to a park. Its the same park i ran to when i saw Billie with Drew and thought they were a thing.

This park is pretty secluded, Billie told me no one really comes here. We set up for the picnic and put our food on top of the little picnic table cloth thingy.

Billie sat down and so did i, she began to eat strawberries while i connected my phone to her speaker and began playing music.It looked really pretty, the park was near a little river that we were facing. I began to eat some pineapples.

We ate food while talking about the office,Billie's career,upcoming songs and things like that.

Billie:Why does that duck walk so lopsided?

I looked to where her vision was at and i laughed.

Jennifer:It walks like you.

She laughed loudly and flipped her hair to the side because of a tic.

Billie:I don't walk like a duck, whatchu mean?

I laughed.

Jennifer:Right right, you walk more like a penguin.

She looked at me with her mouth opened.

Billie:I don't wobble, thats very disrespectful of you little girl.

Jennifer:Little girl me? You wanna talk about being a little girl since you're 5-

She covered my mouth with her hand. I giggled as she pulled me back into her chest. She rested her head on my shoulder and we slipped into a comfortable silence.

Billie:Can i ask you something? It might seem random and might freak you out though.

I looked over my shoulder at Billie to see her looking serious.

Authors note:I just watched k-12 by Melanie Martinez and that shit was FIREEEE.

Ps. I commented on Billie's story sticker like 20 times and she hasn't even responded to one, im divorcing.