13:Your wish is my command

Everything at work went like normal today but I have to stay a little longer because im in charge of closing up.

I changed into my regular clothes consisting of this.

Everyone had left by now when the ringing of the door opening sounded behind me

Jennifer:We're closed.

Billie:Then why is the door open?

I turned around and saw Billie standing there. The seriousness in my voice left and i smiled at her.

Jennifer:Hey. What are you doing here?

Billie:I just wanted to see you. I leave tomorrow and I have the day off today so I wanted to see if you were free to hang.

Jennifer:Yeah for sure. Any ideas on where?

Billie:I don't know. I wish i could go somewhere nobody gave a shit about who I am.

I nodded in understanding and grabbed her hand walking out of the restaurant.

I locked the door behind me and began walking since the mall was already closed and there were only about 5 people there and they're leaving now .

Billie:Where are we going?

Jennifer:You said that you wanted to go somewhere nobody cares about who you are right?

Billie nodded.

Jennifer:Your wish is my command.How did you get here?

Billie:Uber.

Jennifer:Alright come on lets go.

I got us an uber and it got here pretty quick. I gave them the address and he took us there. Billie was asking me where we were headed but i wanted it to be a surprise.

When we finally got to the forest we got out of the car and began walking. It was dark so it was a little bit difficult to see where we walked.

Billie:You're not going to kill me and bury me in the forest right?

I let out a loud laugh.

Jennifer:Busted.

She laughed too and I just kept walking with her hand in mine. We finally got to this path and we walked down making it to the beach.

There were people on the beach playing music,dancing and swimming.

Billie:Why are we here?

Jennifer:You said to go somewhere nobody cared about you being famous. These people are very hispanic so they don't really listen to english music. Plus they are chill so even if they know you they wont make a big deal out of it.

Billie:Sounds good.

I nodded and walked down to where everyone was at. I said hi to everyone.

Bryan:Yo who's the gringa?

Jennifer:Everyone this is Billie. Billie this is Bryan,Rachel,Mariana,Valentina,Reyna,Julian, Domi and you already know Yuliet and Yuliana.

Billie:Whats good everybody.

Everyone said hello and things went back to normal. We all hung out,danced, and ate food. After a while everyone decided to get into the beach. Everyone either jumped in with force or ran into the water.

I was about to go but i noticed that Billie was still sitting down. I approached her and she looked really uncomfortable.

Authors note:Thanks for 200 reads ❤️🥺