57:bilfer

I began to cry so I pulled over since my vision was beginning to blur. What the fuck did i expect? For her to act like nothing ever happened and be all hakuna matata and shit?

I wish she would've let me explain. Does she even know why i left? I got a text from danny.

Messages
Danny
I heard you saw billie at a food place

Yeah. I didnt know she was going to be there. How is she?

I dont know. She went straight into her room. Maggie told me she hasn't come out

Oh...thanks for letting me know.

I decided to drive back to the hotel. I walked in and saw the girls outside in the pool. This hotel is so nice that each balcony has a pool thingy.

Yuliet:Come join us!

I laughed.

Jennifer:I'll be there in a minute. I walked over to my suitcases and then to the bathroom to change. After i got dressed into my swimsuit i walked outside  before i got in Yulianna told me to stop.

Yulianna:Wait.

She got her phone out and took a picture of me.

Yulianna: You look so cute. Look!

She turned the phone around and showed me the picture. I laughed and got in. Soon we were laughing and i had forgotten about the whole Billie thing. We had all finished doing everything we needed to and now we were in bed.

We had 3 different beds and the girls were each doing their own things. Yuliet was probably watching creepy videos and Yulianna was probably looking at videos of BTS.

I was on my phone on instagram and decided to go to instagram and post the picture from before. The one that Yulianna took.

Jenniifertingz:LA living✨💛

———

Bilsbigdick: @billieeilish come get ya girl
Yulietslife:Ouu sexy mamiii🤤🤤
Idontneedaxannyy:Babe😍
Alexanderrios:I cant front you bad as fuck😍
Jennifersbabyy:You're so cute love❤️

I decided to stop looking at my comments and go to my blocked list. I went to where Billies profile was and unblocked her i didn't do anything else. I went to leave Instagram and as soon as i did i got a notification.

And a very unexpected one at that. At the took of my screen there was a banner that said

Billieeilish has liked your post

I don't know why but my breath caught in my throat and i could feel my eyes bulging. I looked at the screen over and over again trying to see if it was a fanpage of hers that was spelled alike but not the same.

Nope, it was her. I went into Instagram and looked at who liked my picture. I searched by name and billie didn't pop up.

This bitch lurking. I smiled to myself as i stared at my phone screen. I saw a bunch of people tagging me in posts about her and i. I went to this one ship page/account that I remember from two years ago.

@bilfer

I looked on their acc and saw that it was still up and running. Even after 2 years of billie and i being separated. I saw they had posted a picture of their following feed saying

@billieeilish liked @jenniifertingz post

With the caption.

"im crying rn!!! im so fucking happyyyy bilfer forever bitchhh😭❤️"

I laughed and liked the post. Out if curiosity i decided to dm the person that ran that acc.

Authors note: quick update before i "go to sleep". I really dont know what to do with my life bro🤣