43:Dont react

Billie walked me into her bedroom and then closed the door somehow with me in her arms.

Billie:All right hop off lazy.

I pouted as billie set me down on my feet.

Jennifer:Rudee

She laughed and threw herself on her bed.

Billie:Zoe texted me that she dropped off you're bags while we were out.

I looked next to Billies bed and my suitcases were there. I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out clothes to sleep in as Billie turned and twisted on her bed.

After i grabbed my clothes I headed to Billie's door on my way to the bathroom. I decided to turn back to Billie.

Jennifer:Im going to take a shower and get changed, also don't react.

Billie had her face in a pillow and she looked up at me with a look that had confusion written all over it

Billie:To what?

Jennifer:You'll know what i mean later.

She laughed and shook her head. I walked out and went straight to the bathroom. When i got there i undressed and took a shower. When i was done i got out and got dressed into my night clothes.

I like to sleep comfortable what can i say? I walked out of the bathroom and went straight to Billie's room

I like to sleep comfortable what can i say? I walked out of the bathroom and went straight to Billie's room. I didn't really want her to see me in these clothes because I'm not exactly confident in my body.

I don't exactly not like my body its just...i don't even know at this point. Its just kind of uncomfortable for me.

I should have really thought out what i would wear if we slept in the same bed but since it was such a quick, out of the blue type of thing I didn't pack anything different to sleep in that isn't this style of clothing.

After being outside Billie's bedroom door for about 5 minutes debating on if i should go in or if i should not, i decided to just go for it and walk in.

I took a deep breath to calm myself which sadly did absolutely nothing and walked into Billie's room. There she was sitting down on her bed. All she was wearing was a black bralette and black sweatpants.

Billie was doing something on her phone and i guess that she could tell i was there because she looked up from her phone and looked straight at me.

Authors note:Heyy!! So the book hit 10k and im so happy about itt. Thanks loves🤣❤️