66:Accept what?

Billie pov

Finneas smiled.

Billie:Why are you smiling?

Finneas:Because you finally accepted it.

Billie:Accepted what?

He shook his head, not removing the smile from his face. Finneas rolled his eyes before answering.

Finneas:Your feelings for Jennifer. Ever since she came back you have been a bitch to her but i know how much you miss her. You finally accepted that you still have love for her.

When he said that, it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

Finneas:Bil you cant just push people away because of your underlying fear of being left. Jennifer loves you too, thats easy to tell, so please just make an effort to not be so angry at her anymore.

I nodded my head and looked up as my friends walked over to our table. They sat down and we all began to talk. I saw a bunch of people out of the corner of my eye and turned in that direction to see the girls and Jennifer.

We made eye contact but she soon looked away and left. Claudia came over to us and sat down next to Finneas.

Claudia:Jennifer said to tell you bye.

She said to Finneas while softly smiling.

Billie:How is she?

Claudia sighed.

Claudia:Shes really sad because she couldn't find the ring.

I was silent for a moment then got up. I went to where i threw the ring at and began looking for it. After about 30 minutes i finally found it. I began coughing a lot. I was probably going to get sick from this but i don't care.

I got the ring and soon it was time to go home. When i got home i layed down in my bed with a heavy sigh. I really hate fighting with Jennifer I always have but i still start fights and i don't know why.

I heard a knock on my door and soon finneas opened  it and walked in. He came and sat down at the foot of my bed while facing me.

Finneas:You good? I know today was eventful...

Billie:Yeah. Im fine.

Finneas:Good.

He smiled.

Finneas:Well im going to sleep.

He came over to where i was and kissed my forehead.

Finneas:Goodnight and i love you.

Billie:I love you too. Goodnight.

He walked out of the bedroom and i turned my red lights on and got my phone out to text claudia.

Messages
Sista in law💚

yo. at what time does Jennifer get her break tomorrow?

Around 9 and she ends at 11 why?

i want to go see her.

Are you guys good now?

no, but soon, hopefully

Good for you babes💕

I finished texting claudia and listened to the neighborhood while i fell asleep. The next morning i woke up and took a shower. I got ready and left to go see Jennifer.