9:Right on time

Billie pov

I was finally done with the sound check and everything else that i needed to do and headed to the hotel room. When i got in my room the first thing I did was text Jennifer.

Messages

hey its billie. lmao wanted to let you know the show starts at 9

Jennifer😻:Oh alright! Thanks for letting me know😁

yeah for sure. see you there

I stopped texting Jennifer and went to take a shower. I listened to music and then heard a knock on my bathroom door.

Billie:Who is it?

Zoe:Its Zoe. Im done im gonna wait in your room.

Billie:Alright! Im getting out in a minute.

Zoe:Bet.

I kept on showering and got out when i felt clean. I walked out of the shower and got dressed into a red silk button up long shirt.

 I walked out of the shower and got dressed into a red silk button up long shirt

I went over to my bed and saw Zoe laying back on her phone. She stopped,turned her screen off and looked at me when i sat down.

Billie:What you looking at?

Zoe:Hello!? Aren't you gonna tell me how it went?

Billie:Oh right yeah. Um i talked to her.

Zoe:And?

Billie:Invited her to the concert today.

Zoe:What did she say?

Billie:She had a date.

Zoe looked disappointed but also interested.

Zoe:A date? With who?

Billie:Her bestfriends.

She perked up again.

Zoe:So what did you do?

Billie:Told her to bring her friends too and she said yeah and i gave her my phone number.

Zoe wiggled her eyebrows as she looked at me.

Zoe:You gave her your phone number? Look at you making moves.

Billie:Shut up its not like that.

Zoe:Mhm sure. So am i going to get to meet my sister in law today?

Billie:Yes.

...

Billie:Wait shes not your sister in law. We're not married Zoe.

Zoe:Not yet.

Billie:What are you on bro? I literally met her a day ago.

Zoe:My point. You've known this girl for like 2 days and you already snuck out once to see her,gave her your number and invited her to your concert.

Billie:Im trying to be nice or whatever the fuck.

Zoe:Don't get defensive Bil. All im saying is ... I better be invited to the wedding.

Zoe got up and walked out with a smirk. That dick head really just said that. I shook my head and laughed at how crazy what she said just sounded and got dressed into this.

 I shook my head and laughed at how crazy what she said just sounded and got dressed into this

I walked outside and went to Zoe's room. I knocked and denzel came to the door.

Denzel:Hey bil.

Billie:What you up to denzel?

I hugged him and walked into the room. Denzel is a friend of mine and he's Zoe's boyfriend.

Denzel:Nun much just waiting for Zoe to be done getting dressed so i can annoy her.

Billie:Haha same.

Denzel and i talked until Zoe came out of the bathroom fully dressed.

Billie:Finally dude!

Denzel:Shit what took you so long?

Zoe:It takes a long time to look this hot babe.

She winked at Denzel and i did gagging noices. There were knocks on the door and i yelled come in. The head of security Ronald stood at the door and said

Ronald:Its time to go down to the venue.

Billie:Right on time.

I walked ahead of the couple as they laughed. I hate it when couples are all mushy and shit. That shits uncomfortable dude.

We went down to the car and got in. About 100 fans were waiting outside the hotel entrance. I took pictures with as many of them as i could and then got in the car.

We drove to the venue and waited time by playing  ninja,and ate then i decided to go to the couch and chill.

Authors note:Hey guys💗 can y'all comment what you think of the story so far or something? I don't want this book to be dry. Have a good say/ night love💗