50:Thank you and goodbye.

Authors note:Yall about to hate meeee 😭 but i luh you anyways😙

Jennifer:I realize that I've been distracting her. Not on purpose but you're right. I care about Billie way too much to be the reason her career ends.

Danny:I know you do.

He gave me a sad and genuine look. I sighed and said something i knew i was going to regret. But i have to do it.

Jennifer:I'll leave right now.

Danny:I think it would be better if you said goodbye to her and not just disappear.

I shook my head.

Jennifer:If i tell her in person, she'll make it even harder than it already is.

Danny:Yeah...your right.

He sighed.

Danny:Well i guess i'll talk to my friends at the airport and get you in the soonest flight out.

I nodded slowly.

Jennifer:I'll go get my things.

He nodded and began making calls. I went to Billie's room and tears began to fall out from my eyes. I grabbed my suitcases and i was glad that I hadn't unpacked.

If i had to pack again i know I would've had time to change my mind. I sat down at a desk that Billie has in her room and got out a piece of paper and began to write with tears falling.

I let my hand and the pen glide across the papers as i put everything that i felt on the paper. Even more tears left my eyes as i wrote everything that i wanted Billie to know.

I will for sure regret leaving her but i have to. I can't be fucking selfish and stay because i want to. It wouldn't be fair to her,her management,finneas or her fans.

After 8 minutes of writing i was done. I put my hand up to my mouth to quiet down a sob that i let out unintentionally. I heard a soft tapping from the door andI looked up from the piece of paper to see Danny standing there.

Danny:The flights ready. It leaves in an hour so we should hurry.

I nodded. I got up from the seat and left the note on Billie's bed. I looked down and took a deep breath. I took the bunny ring that Billie gave me a long time ago off.

I put it on top of the note and turned around. I walked as fast as i could so I didn't regret what i was doing. I know that the minute i settle down it will all hit me and i will feel it.

I know that im doing the right thing but i just guess i just wish the right thing was staying with Billie.When we got to the airport i turned back around to Danny because he began to speak.

Danny:Give me your phone number.

I didn't question him. I put my number in the phone he handed to me and gave it back when i was done.

Danny:I'll text you updates on Billie.

I smiled softly at him even though i felt really broken.

Jennifer:Thank you. Please take good care of her and make sure shes not overworking herself. Also make sure shes eating all three meals and sleeping well.

He nodded and returned my smile.

Danny:I will. Thanks for everything you did for her kiddo.

I nodded.

Jennifer:My pleasure.

The speakers started to project a voice.

Speakers:Flight 264 to Miami,Florida will be departing in 20 minutes.

Jennifer:I have to go.

He nodded and gave me a hug. Everything else was a blur, next thing i know, im sitting in my seat on the plane and i let my tears fall since nobody has sat down next to me yet.

I wiped my tears away and went to my contacts,blocking Billie's number. Then I headed to Instagram and blocked her profile. Even more tears slipped out of my eyes. I put my phone down and covered my face with my hands.

Its for her. Its for her. Its for her.

I took in a deep breath and layed my head back on the seat. I soon fell asleep from mental exhaustion.

Authors note:Do y'all hate me? I saw your comments on yesterday's chapter and i felt so badddd because this was pre-written🥺🥺next chapter bil finds out jennifer left and the note will be read.😭

PS!!!! Sorry for posting so late, i went to a football game at my school and my friend thats like a brother to me got knocked unconscious and rushed to the hospital so i've been busy. Anyways hope you enjoyed ❤️