36: i have an idea

Zoe:Jennifer, Billie left to come back to California.

I stayed in silence for a minute. Billie is gone and we ended off on a bad note because i was being a bitch. Are we done now? Does she hate me? Is she mad? She seemed very mad.

I got my shit together,blinked the tears away and then began to form words.

Jennifer:What?

Zoe:Yeah. Billie left today at like 5.

I stayed quiet once again. She came to visit me at 4:30 and its now 6:05. Her flight left by now.... i felt another pang on my chest. The same feeling i felt when she left the mall.

A tear slipped out of my eye. I put my face in my hands and let out quiet sobs.I really really fucked up now.

Zoe:Jennifer? Jennifer?

I could hear Zoe speaking. I had dropped the phone on the couch i sniffled quietly and blowed my nose with some tissues that were on the table for some reason.

I cleared my throat quickly and then picked up the phone once again and put it to my ear.

Jennifer:Huh? What happened?

Zoe:Are you okay?

I let out a cry and shook my head even though i knew she couldn't see me.

Jennifer:No im not. We ended off on a really bad note and i think she hates me and doesn't want to be with me anymore.

I kept crying like a little bitch.

Zoe:I don't think she hates you Jen.

Jennifer:I treated her horribly and she seemed pretty pissed at me when i last saw her.

We both stayed quiet for a minute and then Zoe began to talk.

Zoe:I have an idea.

Jennifer:What is it?

Billie pov

My flight from Florida to California got in about 20 minutes ago and now its nighttime.I was now chilling at my porch thinking about everything that had went down in Florida. I really wish Jennifer would have let me fucking explain.

I really care about her. Surprisingly a lot and I didn't want us to end like that. I have so much built up frustration that all i want to do right now is hug Jennifer and just fucking be with her. Shitt!!

I was sitting there deep deep into my thoughts, drawing on my notebook aimlessly when i heard someone tapping their foot against the porch. I looked up from my notebook and i was surprised when i saw who it was.

My baby!! I put my notebook down and I ran towards her and gave her the biggest hug i have ever given anyone. This is just what i needed...

Authors note:Um i saw the book hit 5k and im confusion BUT THANK YOU💕