45:Pancakes!

I woke up to soft kisses on my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw Billie's blue shiny eyes staring back at me. Her eyes had that crease that always forms when she smiled.

Billie:Good morning mamas...

I smiled without thinking about it.

Jennifer:Good morning my love.

She pecked my lips and then pulled me closer to her so i was laying on top of her.

Billie:I have a date planned out for today, its really cute.

I fake gasped.

Jennifer:What is this?! Billie being soft?! What am i doing to you?

Billie giggled.

Billie:Shut up its really cute.

I rested my arms on the bed and cupped Billie's face with my hands.

Jennifer:You're way cuter.

Billie:You're right about that.

She winked at me and i laughed.

Jennifer:Come on lets get up.

I tried to get up but Billie had her arms wrapped around my waist.

Jennifer:Baby let me get up.

Billie:Stay here a little bit longer.

Billie whined and right after she said that Maggie's voice rang out through the house.

Maggie:Pancakes are ready!

Billie shot up with me still in her arms and yelled in that little voice she does.

Billie:PANCAKES!

I got off her and she ran to the kitchen. I laughed and got dressed into some sweatpants and an oversized shirt that had michael's face on it and had the caption "thats what she said"

I walked out to the kitchen and saw Maggie and Patrick softly talking while eating. I saw Finneas and Claudia at the couch watching tv and then i saw Billie stuffing her face with pancakes as Drew looked at her in disgust.

Drew:I will never get over the way that you eat.

Billie:Suck my dickk.

Drew laughed and they kept on eating. I was soon ambushed by Finneas and Claudia giving me hugs.

Claudia:We've missed you Jennifer!

Finneas:Yeah, where ya been man??

Jennifer:I missed you guys too and did it perhaps slip your mind that i live in Florida.

Finneas:Ohhhh....right.

He nodded and we laughed. They went back to the couch as i went to the table. I sat down next to Billie since the seats next to her were empty. Drew saw me and smiled.

She got up from the table and went to the kitchen. She came back out with a plate full of pancakes.

Drew:I had to save these because Billie doesn't understand when it comes to food.

I laughed.

Jennifer:I know right.

Billie looked up as if she was a little child that got caught by her parents. Her face was all messy from the pancakes since shes a messy eater and the food gets everywhere.

Billie:Stop attacking me!

Drew:Are we lying tho?

Billie:I cannot agree or disagree with that statement.

She pouted and went back to eating her food like it was going to run away from her. I laughed and began to eat my pancakes.

Authors note:14k BABYYY💕i just saw a video of Billie singing in Spanish and my life is complete.