75:Damn right

We were kissing for a while until we heard awws. We looked to the side and saw about 20 billie fans recording us.

Finneas:That was so cute.

We looked to the other side to see Finneas,Maggie and Patrick standing there. Finneas was pretending to wipe a tear away while Maggie and Patrick were hugging each other and looking at us with a glint in their eyes.

Billie:Ok ok, the show is over.

She laughed. The fans came and took pictures with Billie and i went inside the bus with Finneas to wait.

Finneas:Im glad you guys solved all your shit.

I chuckled and nodded my head

Jennifer:Yeah, me too. So how's everything with Claudia going?

Finneas:Amazing. Im thinking about asking her to marry me.

Jennifer:What?! Seriously?!

He nodded with an eager smile on his face.

Jennifer:Im so happy for you!

Finneas:Thank you! Im nervous as fuck though.

Jennifer:Thats understandable. When are you asking her?

Finneas:Today, i wanted to ask her before tour starts because its too long to wait.

I nodded.

Jennifer:Don't worry its going to go great.

He smiled and Billie walked in,she came over to where i was at and sat down next to me.

Finneas:Well...i feel like a third wheel so im bout to go. Time to propose.

He gave us a peace sign

Jennifer:Good luck!

Billie:Don't fuck it up.

He gave her the middle finger and then walked out. I laughed.

Jennifer:I love finneas.

She rolled her eyes.

Billie:He's a fucking crackhead.

I giggled and then out of nowhere she kind of tackled me back into the seat/couch. Billie put her head against my chest and sighed softly.

Billie:I might fall asleep here.

I smiled and began to play with her hair but then i looked at the time.

Jennifer:I have to go.

She lifted her head and looked into my eyes, she seemed disappointed.

Billie:Whyyy? Nooo, stay here with me.

She was acting like a little baby, which i found adorable. Billie is almost never clingy but when she is, its the most precious thing ever.

Jennifer:I have to go meet up with the landlord for the apartment place to sign the lease.

Billie:Bet,im coming with you.

I laughed as she sat back on the seat and not on top of me anymore.

Jennifer:That shit's so boring, why you wanna come?

Billie:I wanna spend time with you.

She shrugged while getting up.

Jennifer:What? What is this? Billie being soft?

I teased her, she immediately rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Billie:Shut up, im trynna be nice.

Jennifer:Mhm for sure for sure.

Billie grabbed my hand and we walked out of the tour bus. She walked me around the bus to the back where i saw dragon, Billie's car,parked.

Jennifer:Your car!

I looked at it in awe.

Billie:You missed my car more than you missed me didn't you?

Jennifer:I mean.....

I walked to the passenger side and got in. I saw Billie with a 'oh ok, i see how things are' face before she got into the drivers seat. She began driving as yungblud played.

Jennifer:Your driving is ass.

Billie:Stop lying bozo. I drive great.

Jennifer:Mmm, debatable.

Billie:You're such a hater.

She rolled her eyes turning the music up as she began to yell out the lyrics

Billie: GOT NOTHING TO BELIEVE IN SO LET ME KNOW WHEN MY BREATHING STOPS BECAUSE MY HIGH HOPES ARE GETTING LOW CAUSE THESE PEOPLE ARE SO OLD.

She kept on screaming lyrics as she drove. I kept looking at her like she was crazy. When we finally got to the apartment place Billie parked.

We got out of the car and she grabbed my hand again, we walked to the landlord's office, the door was open but we just stayed by the doorframe.There we saw a lady sitting down, she looked kind of old. She looked up at us from her papers and smiled.

Landlord:Come in come in.

We walked into her office and sat down on the seats in front of her.

Jennifer:Hello, Im Jennifer Castillo, I called you over the phone to ask when i could come and sign a lease and you told me to come today.

Landlord:Mm, yes I remember.

She smiled and got papers out.

Landlord:This is a very couple friendly apartment complex so you girls will feel right at home.

Billie and i looked back and forth between ourselves and she talked.

Billie:Oh, we're not together.

The landlord lady seemed a little bit surprised.

Landlord:Really?

I giggled softly, i nodded my head.

Jennifer:We were together but not anymore.

Landlord:Well, you know what they say,where there was a fire,ashes remain.

Billie:Damn right.

Authors note:ALL THE GOOD GIRLS GO TO HELL MUSIC VIDEO DROPPING TOMORROW BITCHES. If it drops while im in school and cant use my phone im bouts to be triggered 🤦🏻‍♀️