76:JUAT

My head snapped to Billie, she was looking straight ahead at the landlord lady. The lady handed me the papers for the lease which i signed and there were a lot of other procedures and things i had to do.

We were done in an hour and a half. We said bye to the landlord lady and got in Billie's car. We were driving to my hotel for a while.

Jennifer:So...what do you think that was about?

Billie:What do i think what was about?

Jennifer:"Where there was a fire ashes remain"

Billie:I...don't know.

I looked over at her and she looked weird. Like she was trying to hide something.

Jennifer:Uh, you good there?

She smiled and nodded.

Billie:Yeah, my stomach just feels weird.

Jennifer:We have Tylenol at the hotel room.

She nodded and soon enough we got to the hotel. There were people waiting outside. As soon as we got out of Billie's car they began to snap pictures of us.

I rolled my eyes and Billie grabbed my hand,walking through everyone taking pictures of us. A bunch of reporters tried to stop us to ask me questions and shit which we just ignored. As soon as we got in they couldn't follow us.

We went up to my hotel room and saw the girls chilling around the room. Yuliet was sitting on a couch,charging her phone while Yulianna was tucked underneath her covers switching through tv channels.

We walked in and Billie sat on my bed while talking to the girls. I went into one of the many cabinets and pulled out a bottle of Tylenol since our stomachs hurt quite frequently.

I got Billie some water and then walked over to her. Sitting down next to her on my bed while handing her the bottle and the cup full of water.

She drank the pill down with the water quickly and lied down on my bed. Finneas called Billie over facetime. She answered and we saw Finneas lying in bed with Claudia.

Claudia:Guess who's engaged.

I screamed.

Jennifer:Yes!!

Yulianna:FINNDIA FOR THE WIN BITCHES!

Billie laughed.

Billie:Congrats bro, don't fuck it up.

He rolled his eyes and mimicked Billie, they began fighting back and forth in a cute sibling way. Soon they just hung up the phone.We were chilling there for a while until it began to get late.

Billie:I should probably leave now.

Jennifer:I'll walk you out.

She nodded, Billie said bye to everyone and we walked out. I walked with her down to the lobby. I saw reporters still outside my building.

Billie:Fuck, they really got some time.

Jennifer:Honestly.

I rolled my eyes and hugged her.

Jennifer:Drive safe.

She nodded and smiled. She walked out of the door and there were a lot of flashes. People were taking pictures of her leaving and of me waving bye to her.

I walked back up to the hotel room and instantly fell asleep since i was really tired, for no reason at all.

The next day

I woke up to hear my phone ringing. I looked at the screen and saw that claudia was calling me. I picked up the phone from the bedside table and answered.

Jennifer:Good morning Clau

Claudia:Good morning love. I need your help.

Jennifer:With?

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, trying to stay awake.

Claudia:Wedding planning.

Jennifer:Alright, when?

Claudia:Right now.

She said slowly. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

Jennifer:Alright give me a minute and i'll be there.

Claudia:You are literally the best!

Jennifer:I know right!

She laughed and i hung up the phone. I took a quick shower and began getting dressed. I drove to Claudia's apartment building and went up to her apartment.

Soon enough i walked into the living room after being let in by claudia. I saw Yulianna and Yuliet sitting on the couch while Billie was on the other side looking bored.

I laughed when i saw her expression.

I went and sat down on the couch. Claudia began to talk about wedding things and asked us for our opinions on things like themes,dresses,venues, things like that.

When Finneas came we caught him up on everything that we had thought about and he put his input in. I sat back in my seat and watched the two talk and agree on things.

Jennifer:They're going to have a good marriage.

Billie:Pay attention because me and you are next.

I looked at her really quickly.

Billie:Don't break your neck.

Jennifer:You're kidding right?

She chuckled a little and didn't say anything else but kept a smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes playfully. In 2 hours we were done, we had eaten and made jokes, basically had a good time.

I remembered that i had to pack for the tour. I also remembered that I hadn't told the girls about the tour. I went over to the part of the couch were they were chilling at.

Jennifer:Ok so i have to tell you guys something.

Yulianna:Your pregnant?

Yuliet:Billie better pay child support.

Billie:JUAT?

I turned around to see Billie with a mouthful of rosarita beans that wasn't letting her talk right. I laughed.

Jennifer:Nothing. Go back to eating your beans.

Billie:Shit! Don't gotta tell me twice.

She said and continued to eat her beans. I looked back at the girls.

Jennifer:I'm touring with Billie.

They had unreadable expressions on their faces.

Authors note:The atgggth music video is so firee😍 i literally love the aesthetic of it, she so creative. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.