90:3,2,1

Authors note:I dont pay attention at wedding so this might not be how shit goes down but anywhos.

As bridesmaids we went out first. First was Rebecca, then it was me, then Yulianna and last was Yuliet before Claudia came out. We walked out to the stage like normal and i saw Billie standing there, in a black gucci body suit.

She smiled at me and i returned her smile. The girls and i stood on the other side of the stage, opposite from finneas and his groomsmen. The music signaling that Claudia was now walking down the isle began to play.

I looked down the isle and saw Claudia staring at Finneas and vise versa. She smiled as her dad gave her hand to Finneas. The guy who was marrying them-Allen- smiled.

Allen:Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.

Finneas and Claudia exchanged smiles. As Allen gave them the speech about marriage. I looked up at Billie and saw her already looking at me with a smile.

Allen:You may now say your vows.

Finneas cleared his throat going first.

Finneas:I can't believe this moment is actually happening. You have been my muse since say one, the reason i do what i do, you make me want to be the man that you want in your life. I can't think of anything that would bring me more happiness than to have you as my wife because i want an eternal life by your side.

Claudia's eyes teared up and i smiled as i watched how cute of a couple Claudia and Finneas are.

Claudia:When you walked into my life i didn't know if you were going to stick around but im really happy you did. You do everything to make me happy no matter how small it is, how thoughtful you are is always so surprising to me. You always think of me and of what i want. You call me angel but you're the real angel here.I can't wait to marry you and be with you forever.

Allen:Finneas, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in (holy) matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?

Finneas:I do

Allen:Do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in (holy) matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?

Claudia:I do.

Allen:In that case repeat after me.

Allen:I, Finneas, take you Claudia, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.

Finneas:I, Finneas, take you Claudia, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.

Allen:Now repeat after me.

Allen said  as he smiled at claudia.

Allen:I, Claudia, take you Finneas, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.

Claudia:I, Claudia, take you Finneas, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.

Allen looked at Finneas.

Allen:Please place the ring on the woman's finger and to repeat the following, "I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love."

Finneas:I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love.

Allen:Now repeat after me "I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love."

Claudia repeated that as she put her ring on Finneas' finger.

Allen:Please join hands.

The couple faced each other and smiled.

Allen:By virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of the State of California , I now pronounce you husband and wife.

He turned to Finneas

Allen:You may kiss the bride.

They kissed and all of us clapped. Billie and Marshall whistled from the groomsmen side. I laughed and kept clapping with everyone else. The now married couple walked to the main floor and took their first dance.

I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind as i smelt Billie's cologne. She kissed my neck gently then rested her chin on my left shoulder. She swung us from side to side.

When they were done dancing they cut their cake together. Finneas smeared the icing on Claudia's nose as we all laughed. They are so cute. Billie had disappeared so i was sitting down alone when the girls came running to me.

Yuliet:Girl lets go. Claudia is throwing her bouquet.

I laughed as i got pulled over to the group of girls standing in the dance floor waiting to see where Claudia's bouquet would land.

Claudia:Ok im gonna go now.

She said laughing. She turned around, showing us her back. She began to swing her bouquet up and down as if she was gonna throw it. Everyone was counting down from 3. When she got to one she turned around and walked over to me.

I gave her a confused look as she handed me the bouquet with a smile on her face.

Claudia:Turn around.

I did as she said and turned around.I saw Billie getting on one knee. I covered my mouth stumbling back a little into Claudia's hold.

Jennifer:Stop playing with me.

I said, still shocked. She chuckled as everyones eyes were now on us.

Billie:I told you we were next,didn't i?

She opened a little box in her hand to reveal this.

Billie:Jennifer, will you marry me?

I nodded my head since words weren't coming out of my mouth. She smiled and took the ring out. Slipping it into my finger. I wrapped my arms around her neck and hugged her.

Authors note:Soo.... imma leave this here and go read odell beckham ffs🤭peaceee.