52: i already told people you'll be there.

2 years later|Jennifer pov

Two years ago today i left Billie. A lot has changed. I graduated high school, moved in with Yuliet and Yulianna,dyed my hair lighter and started modeling. The only thing that has stayed the same is my feelings for Billie.

The day i left is always really hard for me. Last year i spent it crying and today im just spending it in my house wallowing in my guilt. I was pulled out of my thoughts when my door opened and i saw Yuliet standing there wearing a skin tight dress.

She looked at me and tilted her head to the side while putting her hands at her waist. She walked farther in and sat down on the bed next to me.

Yuliet:Get dressed. We're going to party.

Jennifer:What? Yuliet, you know what day it is. The last thing i want to do right now is party.

Yuliet:Well too bad. We're partying. Get dressed, i already told people you'd be there.

She got up and walked to the door.

Jennifer:Screw you.

Yuliet:You'll thank me later.

She left and i groaned. I haven't showed up to any of the events my friends invite me to in months. Its been getting harder and harder to be away from Billie. I got up and got dressed into this.

 I got up and got dressed into this

I've kind of changed my style. I wear more "revealing " clothes or whatever the fuck. I've been going to the gym a lot. Its a good distraction for when my feelings get the best of me.

I sat down on my bed. I wonder what Billie is doing. I reached for my bag and got my phone out.

Messages

Danny

Whats billie doing?

She's rehearsing. She has a show today.

Oh alright. Did she sleep well?

No. You know that ever since you left,her nightmares have intensified.

Yeah....i know. But well, shes okay right?

She's eating vegan ice cream but she looks sad and shes not talking a lot so i guess she knows what day it is.

I had a feeling she would get vegan ice cream today.

Yeah, it probably reminds her of you.

I guess....well you already know. Text me if something happens

Will do.

I exited my messages and heard Yulianna yelling from the living room.

Yulianna:Jennifer lets go!

I sighed and left my room to go to the living room were the two girls were waiting for me. We left and headed to the club.

As soon as we got there i felt dread. I should have fought back more. I really don't want to be here but if im at my house i will probably just get depressed and cry my eyes out.

This seems like the better option. Might as well suck it up and try to have fun. I walked to the dance floor and began to dance. I was having fun until Bad Guy came on.

I felt like someone had punched the air out of my lungs. I have to get away. I walked, well more like sprinted to a lounge area were the music wasn't as loud.

I sat down and felt a tap on my shoulder and the familiar smell of someone i know.

Authors note:It hasnt been 24 hours since the last chapter i posted but im posting this one now bc i want to hehe🤣