4- Disobedience

Xander's POV

Lucius's burning eyes stare at Aurora with pure hatred. A painful silence lingers between them before Lucius finally speaks up.

"What is she doing here?" he growls, his voice dripping with venom. I look down at Aurora and see nothing but deep regret on her face.

What the fuck did she do to make Lucius so mad at her?

"Pets need food too." Aurora says, quickly snapping out of her previous trance. She holds her chin high as courage radiates from her. Even though she impresses me, other vampires won't like her rebellious behavior.

"I wasn't talking to you." Lucius can barely contain his rage when he speaks. At this point, Aurora's eyes fill up with rage. She stares at him for a long while before her eyes light up.

"I'm so sorry, princess. It won't happen again, I promise." Aurora answers while bowing her head, a smirk plastered on her lips. At this Lucius almost snaps. Even I let out a small chuckle.

"It's enough now, Aurora." I say once I've calmed down, hoping she'll follow the rules I told her yesterday.

I don't need more eyes on us, the other vampires might not find her as amusing as I do. They will want punishment.

"Why should I be quiet? He thinks he's so much higher-ranked than me when the truth is, he's not. After all, he's nothing more than a mate killer!" Aurora screams as she stands up and points with her hand towards Lucius.

Lucius isn't pleased with her words and nether are the other vampires around the table.

"Last warning, it's enough now." I say between clenched teeth. She broke on of my rules just a couple of hours after she got them.

"No!" Aurora shouts. She will pay for ever disobeying me.

I grab ahold of her neck as I run towards the nearest wall, a yelp escapes her lips as I push her hard against the wall. The wall behind her cracks as small stone pieces fall to the floor.

Fear lingers in her eyes as she struggles to break free. I tighten my grip before I lean down to her neck. My fangs resting against her skin before I shove them into her, causing her to let out a blood-curdling scream.

I ignore the ringing in my ears as I dig my fangs deeper into her flesh and gulp down her blood, a purr leaving my chest as I do.

Her blood is the best I've ever had, it's almost as if her blood is a mix of every blood type there is. She was right, her blood does match everyone's blood.

Her kicks and punches are all a waste of energy and rather quickly she realizes that.

The more I drink the weaker she grows until her struggles stop completely.

She goes numb in my arms and I pull out my teeth, licking her wound before letting her fall to the floor. (Licking a wound causes it to heal, ironic isn't it). I walk back to my seat while watching the smirk on Lucius lips. He looks up at me after a while one of his brows lifting upwards.

"I'll take care of her later." is all I say as I'm served my food, Lucius shrugs and starts eating his food.

As I'm enjoying my food the double doors open again and Ethan, my other little brother steps into the room. His eyes wander around the room before landing on the unconscious girl on the floor. He walks over to me, his eyes never leaving Aurora.

"Whose pet?" he asks, finally letting his gaze travel to me. I swallow my food before speaking.

"Mine." I state before continuing with my breakfast. Ethan stares at me blankly before looking over at Aurora who's still laying on the floor.

"I can take her to your room." Ethan suggests, already on his way over to her. He picks her up and walks over to me.

I never fully understood why he gets attached to my pets'.

"Just make sure to keep an eye on her, she's a shifter." I explain. Ethan's jaw drops to the floor as he drops the girl, the loud thud of her body hitting the floor snapping him out of his shocked state. Once again he picks her up before walking towards the doors.

"O-okay." He stammers. I hear millions of questions run through his head, one of my many abilities letting me read minds.

"Have fun with that." is all I say as I watch Ethan leave the dining room with my pet in his arms. He gives me a slight nod as the doors close behind him. I let out a sigh, now she knows not to mess with me.

//Don't forget to vote//

An Angel in the Darkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें