60- Bond

Aurora's POV

I shove him off while growling, wanting him to move faster before I shuffle off of the bed. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I fall to my knees, screaming in agony. 

I shouldn't have kissed him. I knew that the angels would punish me for something. 

Instead of holy lights, I see blood-red eyes and fangs coming closer to me before pain stabs at my back. I see a worried expression and I hear the words 'cuz I have them too' echo through my mind. I see ocean blue eyes and golden hair, a boy with the sweetest smile. I see a girl with dark skin and hair, her legs long and her body slim. I see red eyes on a female face as blonde hair cup her face gently. 

I remember. I remember it all.

A true loves kiss, that's how we broke the deal I made with my mother. 

I feel hands on my shoulder as I regain my vision and see Xander kneeling right in from of me with a worried expression on his face. A smile forms on my lips as tears stream down my face while I cup his face in my hands. 

"Are you okay? What happened? Should I get a doctor?" His voice has a tint of panic in it. I shake my head before leaning in for a kiss.

"I'm great now," I breathe as I lean away with a grin on my lips. 

"But what happened?"

"I remember," I say with a grin as I get up and watch Xander stand up as well. For a second he is completely still, staring off into space before blinking as tears form in his eyes.

"You remember me? You remember us?" he asks exited as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Yes!" I exclaim before I'm lifted and spun around in a circle while we both laugh. "I remember you," I whisper as I lean my forehead to his while he continues to hold me up in the air, making me taller than him. 

His lips meet mine once again as he carries me over to my bed. I lay under him while he hovers over me as his lips kiss my lips, neck, and earlobe. I quietly moan as I run my fingers through his hair, smiling each time he groans against my skin. His hands roam over my body, tugging at some garments that he wants off as I do the same.

This is it. Today we'll complete our bond.