56- The hard way it is

Third-person POV

The night of Aurora's death

Aurora's eyes flutter open as she sits up, her gaze wandering around the cold, dark landscape. Her back aces as she stands up on shaky legs, her white dress is stained with red blood. She takes a few wiggly steps as she tries to remember what happened before she passed out... no, died. 

Her mind is filled with bright white and empty corners, with no memory except for two glowing red eyes. Nothing but pain and suffering... and a purpose. She knows the reason for her escape from death... she must kill the dark lord.

She looks up at the sky as her back, aches even more before two pearly white angel wings break from her skin. With a single motion, she takes off from the ground and flies into the sky. Her gaze travels over the battlefield in search of the lord who must be sent back to hell. 

Bodies lay on the ground, covered in blood, claw- and bitemarks. More creatures battle each other as one man stands in the middle of it all with a grin on his lips and blood on his hands. He dogges flying bodies with ease, his grin widens even more once a boy with black hair and silver eyes, no older than 18 tries to pierce his heart. Instead of succeeding the boy is met by the lord's boot, knocking him out cold. Before the lord is given the chance to kill him, Aurora sweeps in and grabs a hold of the demon before carrying him away to a place far away from the battle.

She drops him onto the ground, watching him roll a few times before she lands. He snaps around with a scowl on his face but as quickly as his anger came it disappeared, replaced with pure terror. His limbs, visibly shake as he stands up and Aurora steps closer.

"Y-you're supposed to to to be dead! I k-killed you!" he shouts as his voice quivers with fear. 

"Too bad I'm an angel," she answers, not bothering to sound nice. "Do you know what angels do to demons?" she asks, not letting him speak before she responds, "they send demons like you back to hell!" her voice is filled with power and determination.  

"Have mercy!" he pleads.

"Like you had on me? On your puppets? On that boy?" she asks while taking a step closer to the lord who is now backing away. "You belong in hell, I'm only showing you the way." 

In each of her hands, a golden globe of light emerges as her wings rise with grace. The lord almost falls onto his back as one of the globe's hits the ground by his feet, lighting up their surroundings before going dark again. 

"Either you leave on your own free will or I'll make you!"

He shakes his head with a frown, "I'm NEVER going back!" he roars as he stands firmly while red fire appears in his hands. He throws his fire at her with fierce force. While she ducks and jumps to avoid the fiery flames as he continues to throw.

"The hard way it is," Aurora smiles as a new orb of light forms in her empty hand before she throws them both, hitting the lord in his stomach. He falls to the ground with his hands over the burning wound in his gut as he screams and the overly black sky gains some of its blue shade. 

He's weaker after all this time out of hell.

The presence of his darkness vanishes as he lets out one last scream.His skin burns with holy light as his ashes disappear into the ground and further into hell.  As the sky regains its stars the soul of the demon is gone and only a body remains.