1 - Oops

Y/n 卂匚乇卄|几丂. <— your last name is secret I'll tell later on. [its not what it looks like]

That's your name. But only a few people that. Everyone else calls you by your villainous name.

Reaper.

But you are just highly misunderstood.

You just want something back, that was stolen from you a long time ago.

__________

At age 5 you got your quirk. Well, the first part of it. You were running around the living room, and then slipped on an All Might figurine. You got a small scrape on your knee. But when you checked the cut, it was healing with white steam slowly puffing out.

You quickly became a daredevil after that, jumping around all the time, because you thought you where invincible. Once you blew up yo mama's she shed. (Get da reference? No? ok.)

Buuuut you got grounded after that. And when you purposely jumped off a cliff for the fun of it, also when you 'accidentally' turned your backyard into a bootiful slip and slide. You got grounded again.

"This is the last time I will warn you y/n." Your mother sternly said to you.

'Well mom, is was fucking worth it.' You thought, holding back your laughter. For some reason you always cackled your face off when you where yelled at. Your uncle Akimi chuckled along with you. You lived with your parents, Uncle Akimi, Auntie Naira, and your big brother.

Uncle Akimi was your personal favorite, he was more of a child then an uncle. After all, he exposed you to the amazing world of memes.

Your mother called you "the devil's little helper" whenever you caused a ruckus. Your father said that you would probably start a world war someday. Everyone at the house made funny jokes. Sometimes it be like that.

Your brother on the other hand, never cracked a joke. He always fantised of you two becoming the greatest heroes of all time, so he couldn't see you as a devil. You both played super hero, (he forced you to) although you thought it was best you played the healing sidekick, with your uncle as the villain. It was more fun having more people play heroes.

"No, Heal Meh Dude, don't do it!" Your uncle shouted at you, using your self proclaimed nickaname.

"Hehhehe, don't mess with the queen unless your ready for her wrath!" You said, readying your ultimate move. The T pose.

"OH NOOoOOOo!" He screeched.

1 month after your first part of your quirk was discovered, the next part came.

It was dinner time, and your least favorite dish was being searved; d/n. {dinner name}

"I don't want this shi- I mean stuff!" You whined while pushing the plate away.

"Its good for you, now eat it." Your mother demanded. "nice catch by the way." She mumbled the last part.

"iTs gOoD fOr YoU." You mimicked, "How am I supposed to eat this?!" You say, slamming your hands down on the table. But then;

The food started to float. The table started to float. Your parents, uncle, aunt, and brother started to float. You started to float.

After the incident your parents took you to the doctors office.

"Well, this is interesting." A doctor said, stepping into the room. He previously came in and took your blood and put it into a small tube. "Your daughter only has one quirk, but with multiple powers. She will be getting two more elements of the quirk in the future, but we can't predict what powers they will be."

"Really? Our quirks have nothing to do with the first two parts of her quirk in the first place, much less her quirk in general." Your mother said, concerned.

"This happens 15% of the time with quirks, they either come from the mother and father, or they are completely new." They all looked down to you, playing with your doll on the chair. That concluded the appointment, and you went on home.

_________

The next 2 parts of your quirk was quite alarming. It happened on your first day of kindergarten.

The place was fun. You made friends very quickly, funny ones at that, who appreciated adult humor and or memes. You fit right in. Your personal favorite person was named Himiko Toga. She was halarius and quite edgy. You where her favorite too.

"Oh, it won't fit!" A lil child said from across the room, playing with a puzzle.

"Pfffffff- that's what she said." You and your group rolled around on the floor, uncontrollably laughing and wheezing.

"Heheh- y/n your *snort**hahaehe- awsome!" Himiko said with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Thanks you bootiful beech! You are the most Richard person in the room."

—/— Time skip —/—

During lunch, the teacher bought the people in your Shrek squad(you all named the squad shortly after the incident *cHoUgh* incidents *ChOuGh**W h e e z e** ) out into the hallway one by one. Then it was your turn last.

"Listen, y/n, that was very inappropriate of you." She said. "Calling a student a butt-wadd is not very nice. So as punishment you will be having lunch with me tomorrow." Your smile dropped.

"We will also be calling your parents."

You snapped. You hated it when you got in trouble with people other then family. You started to panic a bit. Unintentionally, a black smoke emitted form your hands, then a scythe perfectly fit to your size appeared in your hands. Then in one swift motion,

Your teacher was dead.

"Oh shit."

Hiyaaaaa Author-san here!

So I just wanna say that this story is gunna be at least 30 parts. Y e p. Probably gunna drain the life outta me but still, ima live through it.

*inhales deeply*

So yea guys, that's pretty much it!

O

btw my NEW posting schedual shall be this(Ya i changed it) :

Wednesdays and Saturdays.

so ya peeps im tired so ima head out.