20 - Girl talk

Short chapter warning! Today I will be posting 2 chapters due to the short one!

You teleported home straight away, and found Mei raidning the fridge. She perked up and looked at you.

"Oh hey girl whats up?" Mei asked, walking over to the couch you just plopped down on. "I saw the fight on T.V, and your acting skills need work." SH elooked down at you and patted your head. You didnt move.

"Um, y/n whats wro-"

"EVERYTHINGS BADDDDDD!"

Mei jumped back from your loud voice, then re-collected herself again. She quickly ran into her room, then grabbed two blankets and a minifridge. She then wrapped your sobbing self up into a sushi roll, and put the other blanket around both of you.

"shh, what's wrong? Did somebody so something to you?" Mei asked in a comforting voice. You flinched, then took a deep breath.

"Mei, lets have a girl talk."

_Time Skip_

"YOU ARE WHAT?"

"yea...Ejiro is my big brother."

"T-THATS WERID AND CRAZY AND PROBLAMATIC AND UNEXPECTED AN-"

You slapped a hand over Mei's mouth. She then mumbled a sorry under your hand and sheepishly giggled. You sighed.

"Its fine Mei, im just pooped."

"Well I do have some great news!" She said, clapping her hands together. You look up in confusion. "I finished the device! all that is needed is the rest of the gems...and a certain tool to beak them."

"Something to break the gems? is that possible?" You ask, sitting up from your previous position.

"According to the blueprints, yes. And its something you can find in the jewelry store inside the mall." She squeals. "The thing is a Tungsten necklace. I looked it up, and there is a very nice one that has a charm attached to it also made of tungsten. The thing about it is that the charm is in the shape of an icicle, perfect for chipping off pieces of the gems."

"Great! then you can go to the mall tomorrow and buy the necklace, and don't worry I'll spot you the money." You went in your pocket and fished out your phone. "Dude I don't remember giving you my number so here ya go. Text me if there is an emergency tomorrow because I will be on a mission, ok?"

You both exchange numbers, and then relax for the rest of the day.

_over to behind the school_

Bakugo and Kirishima were both behind the school. Bakugo walked toward Kirishima, and plopped his backpack on the ground.

"Bakug-

"We are training."

"Why..?"

"You need to get your mind off of your sister, or you won't be focused."

"...ok."

The two students trained for around 2 hours before going back home.