39 - Fun in court

"Are ya sure about this?" Lucifer asked you, looking to his side. You both were standing in front of two large mahogany doors, and behind them was a real test.

You remember back to what Mustard had asked you in chapter 13.

———

"So what are you going to do after your dream is completed?" Mustard asked, chin on his palm.

"Well, after I achieve my dream, I wont be a 'villain' anymore. I'll probably go to school or something."  You answered.

"But how will you get society to accept you again?" He asked, getting the attention of everyone. Going from villain to a goody-two shoes wasn't an easy thing to do.

"Heh, trust me I have a plan."

———

"Yup, I'm sure. Do you know what to do?"

"You underestimate me, of course I know. Heh, don't blame me if you go to jail."Lucifer snickered.

"I won't, I've been waiting for this day since I stole my first gem. Everything is in it's rightful place."The guards around you opened the doors, and you two were pretty much entirely b-l i n d e d by the light. The courtroom had lots of natural lighting because of the fucking huge ass window above the judge.

You and Lucifer started to walk down the courtroom, to your respective seat in the middle. People started to whisper a bit, because you actually had a layer. And frankly, some of the ladies in the court were blushing because of your dim-witted lawyer.

-How it happened-

You sat up from your bed in your high-tech cell room, yawning a bit. It was about time you got your lawyer. Without missing a beat, you teleported to hell. Your two eyes where met with Lucifer playing on a gaming console.

"Yo, LuLu." You yawned, then sat down next to him in his couch. Yes, in the lost of free time that this bitch had, he basically built a huge mansion around hell.

"Heyo Y/n~ You taken' a break from prison life?" He chuckled, causing you to hit him on the head.

"Bish no, I came to get you." You started, picking up a bag of Cheetos. "You my friend, are going to be my lawyer."

Once you said that, LuLu sprung up from his spot, then yeeted himself into a random dressing room. Five seconds later, he popped out with like- 15 different suits in his arms.

"Okay let's get to suit picking." He smirked, throwing the clothes at you in a pile.

-That's how it happened-

He was wearing the lawyer suit that looked best, with— his usually messy hair— slicked back. His dark purple horns were gone, as well as his dragon tail. Lucifer pulled out your chair for you, because your hands were chained together.

"Thanks buttwad."

"Your very welcome, shit-face."

You both took seats, and the court meeting began.

"Kirishima Y/n. You have been called in court today because of your crimes." The judge started.

"Mhm." You nodded your head.

"Our first topic is concerning the Hassaikai incident. You were involved." The judge rested his head on his palm.

"Yes, I was."

"Your reasoning?"

"I was threatened, your honor." You looked up at the judge.

"Care to elaborate?"