15 - Hair gel?

It has been about 9 hours since the angry pomeranian went to sleep. And you where lowkey
T i r e d. You wanted to go home right after the attack to check on Mei, but Shigaraki didnt let you go. He claimed that they needed you incase he woke up.

"UGGGGGG WHEN CAN I GO HOME?" You groaned. "I have things to dooooooooo." Shigaraki got a irk mark on his crusty forhead.

"This is the 3,457th time you have asked that. S T A H P." Shigaraki scolded you. You whined again.

"I'm with LuLu on this one. We have been here in the same positions for fucking 9 hours. WE CAN'T EVEN TURN ON THE FUCKING T.V!" Dabi shouted. Other whines and swears chimed in from the others.

"Oml fine we can watch the news and see what destruction we have caused, how about that?" Shigaraki asked as if he was talking to a bunch of 4 year-olds. Everyone nodded ther heads vigerously for somthing to do other then just be alive. He picked up the remote from the counter and clicked on the T.V.

"-euge of villains has sadly struck again, resulting in high levels of damage, multiple injured students, and one kidnaped student that goes by the name 'Katsuki Bakugou'. If you have any information on the case, we ask you call 3** - *** - *** and give the information needed. Now for the wea-"

*click*

"What the Fuc Richard!?!" You all laugh at the new chanel 'Memes fo dayys'. Although Shigaraki was pissed becase you snatched the remote out of his hand. He reached to get it back but you instead yeeted the remote to Dabi.

"Change it back. We need to look villainous to our captive!" You all look at him and burst into laughter, even Kurogiri lets out a small chuckle.

"HAHA SHIGARAKI IS SELF CONSCIOUS!" You fall to your knees and hold your stomach from all the laughing and or wheezing. He gave a glare to all of you and yall stop.

"1. I am not self conscious. 2. Its for PRESENTATION. Who would want to join a league full of meme spitting weirdos who worship Shrek?" There was silence for 0.000069 seconds.

"me." everyone except Shigaraki and Kurogiri shouted. The ones who said yes all chuckled. A groan appeared from behind all of you. You turned around and saw the Pomeranian gaining consciousness.

You looked to the others, but they haven't noticed yet, because their attention was either glued to the t.v or bickering with Shigaraki. You smirked, and turned your attention back to the T.V.

~

*hops down from dock and into water*

*points to crocks*

"wHaT aRe those?"

~

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP KYLE."

Yall start to wheeze.

"NO, STEP THE FUCK UP KYLE. WHAT THE FU-"

~

"Where the fuck am I?" The Pomeranian finally speaks up. Shigaraki whips around and clicks the t.v off. He then goes into a bad-ass pose. The others react quickly as well, and they all turn to the Pomeranian. You on the other hand, was relaxed as fuc.

"The league of villains, where else?" Dabi answers. He looked at all of you plainly, and blinked twice.

"Wait where you all just watching mem-"

"Yes Mr. Pomeranian, indeed we where." You cut him off, then sipped a random milkshake that Kurogiri made for you.

"Wh- POMERANIAN? THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM BITCH?" You cackle at his response while Shigaraki shoots you a glare.