33 - Game night

"Raki what's wrong?" You asked the said male, who was currently drowning himself in orange juice.  

"None of your fuckin business." He mumbled. Hima popped up behind you.

"Well your acting like a depressed piece of blubber~" Hima quipped, snatching one of Shigaraki's juice boxes.

"Yea you've been slumping around since 7 minutes ago." Spinner added on.

"Oof our great leader is depressed, oh no." Dabi said sarcastically. Shigaraki sent him a half-assed glare.

"Okie Raki yer obviously upset. oH MY GOODNESS I GOT AN IDEA~" you screeched.

"CALm your ass dOwn." Dabi hit the back of your head.

"First of all ow, second, we should have a gaming night! Since we have that mission to Russia in a few days, we need to ease our nerves." You proposed, pushing your fingers together.

"We also have to go shopping tomorrow, so this works out." Twice said, giving a thumbs up.

"Okie this works so lets meet up at my house at 6:09." You snickered. "Dabi your in charge of snacks, Twice you can go get some new games."

"And what is your lazy ass going to do?" Shigaraki asked, looking up from his juice box.

"I'm getting everything set."

_Time skip_

"MEIIIII!" You yelled. Mei was in your penthouse already, because she usually hangs out there after school.

"Hey Y/n!!! BEHOLD, MY NEW BABY!" Mei held up a helmet with purple and violet designs on it. You tilted your head a bit.

"This particular baby helps you think faster, and can put certain things in your brain! For example, algebra! You put on the helmet and it gathers all the information and puts it into your hippocampus for remembering later on!" Mei said with stars in her eyes. You had a amused smile on your face.

"thiS IS SO COOL MEI!" You yelled, taking the device and looking at it. "Can I give it a try?" You asked. Mei nodded vigorously and plopped the helmet on your head.

"So what do ya wanna learn?" She asked.

"About courtroom behavior and rules." You answered.

___

"Okie Mei the food is all ready! Are you changed?" You asked Mei. She came out of her room with her 'Villain' costume. She gave you and thumbs up. The idiots of villains are going to arrive in about 37 seconds.

"Yup I'm all good. I'll get switch, X-box, PS4, and Wii U up and running in the gaming room." She said, skipping over to the gaming room. You watched her close the door behind her and you looked back down to the chips.

/knock/ /knock/ /knock/

You heard the door being knocked on from the other room, so you teleported to the entrance of the house. You swung open the door, and saw your friends dressed in relaxing clothes with masks and sunglasses.

"Hey fuckers~" you snickered.

"Your just as annoying." Shigaraki grumbled, entering your penthouse. The five others followed Shigaraki inside, and they gazed around the familiar spacious hallway.

"*gasp* Y/n did you get a bubble machine?" Hima aksed, looking down at a particular object.

"Yup. See look." You took the machine out of Hima's gaze, and ran out into the main room. You quickly dashed up the stairs and looked down on the six villains from the indoor loft. All eyes on you, you placed the bubble machine down and turned it on.