24 - Heist #3

Sorry for the late update!

"Just follow my instructions like everyone else in the Hassaikai. In order for me to give you instructions, first, tell me the details of your quirks. If anything happens, I'd like to make it easier to work with us."

"I'll tell you when it becomes necessary if anything happens. Because I don't like you people yet." Hima answered, narrowing her eyes.

"You should just tell us. Don't underestimate us yakuza!" a little birdman said with his annoying voice.

"Aw, man, this is no good. Its unacceptable! nasty. I'm not telling! Neither is Y/n!" twice answered for you because he knew you wouldn't give a shit.

"What is your quirk?" A man from behind Overhaul asked. He looked like one of the doctors from back in the plague. Weird purple rays came from his face.

"I can make doubles of things! But in order to do that, I need a precise image! For humans, that would be height, Chest size, foot size, basically a lot of data! The only difference between the clone and real thing is the durability! And for personal reasons I will not make duplicates of myself!...Huh? why..? No, this isn't the usual me!" Twice started freaking out.

"Its like I'm dumb."

"That's not it, Hima! This was-

"What about you?" The plage doctor person interrupted Twice.

"If I drink someone's blood, I can turn into them. The amount I have turns into energy, so the tie I can stay transformed is proportional to the amount I ingest. One cup allows me to transform for about a day. If I drink a lot of different people's blood at once, I can transform into each of them. My clothes transform with me. They overlap with whatever clothes I am wearing, though, so I have to undress and its embarrassing." Hima finished and was confused as heck.

"See?"

"And what about you, miss?" The bird man used his quirk on you.

"..."

"Do I have to share my quirk?"

"Eh, is my quirk not activating?"

"No, no, it is. I think I'm just immune to it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but your quirk temporarily destroys an important part of the communication system of the brain, and that's how you can get answers out of your victims so easily."

"How did you know?"

"Well, part of my quirk allows me to heal myself down to the molecule, and I can feel that little organ in my brain tearing and re-assembling. And because I can re-assemble that in less then an instant, you wont be able to get anything out of me." You paused "But I'll tell you anyways. I have one quirk but it allows me to do multiple things. I can summon a scythe, levitate any object in my range of view, teleport myself and only myself, and heal myself down to the molecule."

Twice took you by the shoulders and started shaking you back and fourth while mumbling cusswords, and Hima was hitting you on the head once you get near her.

"WHY Y/N WHYYYYYYYYYYY? I THOUGHT WE WERE A TEAM! MEME TEAM MAKES THE DREAM TEAM, REMEMBER??????"

"Thank you for cooperating, Y/n." Overhaul said bluntly. "I have also chosen your position in the Hassaikai." You looked at Overhaul and Twice stopped shaking you.

"You are going to be Eri's new baby sitter. I just fired my old one. Your responsibility is Eri's entertainment and safety. Make sure she doesn't wander off, I'll give you the rest of the information later."

"Ne, Overhaul-san." You paused. "you said that you would like to make it easier working with you, correct?" Overhaul replied with a 'yes'. "The you wouldn't mind helping me with a personal mission, would you? We're co-workers now, think of this as a bonding type situation." The little bird with a scrawny voice lunged at you and held a gun to your head.

"DONT GO GETTING AHEAD OF YOUR SELF, KNOW YOUR PLACE."

"Mimic, calm down." The smol dude backed off to his previous spot. "Y/n, who do you want on your team?"

_Time skip_

"I cant believe I have been dragged into this." Mimic mumbled as he stood at the edge of the gas crater in Turkmenistan.

"But you have to admit tis is cool. I mean come on!" You said, pointing to the fiery crater. "Its a 230 foot wide crater that has been on fire for over 40 fucking years! Its also known as the gateway to hell, but that's not true."

"Y/n you should have told us about this! We could have had a s'more party!" Twice complained. Hima agreed while shaking her head vigorously.

"Yea we could've had s'mores y/nnnnnnnn!" Hima whined, now tugging on your cheeks.

"Be grateful! Your lucky one of our underlings have a teleportation quirk." Mimic said in his annoying voice. "So the gem, huh? All I see is a pit of fiery shit!"

"It's what you don't see, dipshit."

"EH?!?! WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" Mimic shouted in your face.

"Shut the fuck up and use your quirk to manipulate the lava out of the way, then bring up the bunker." Mimic scoffed and took a quirk magnifier drug, stabbed it into his neck, then disappeared into the crusty ground. A couple seconds later the ground began to shake. The lava burst out of the hole, flying everywhere.

"CRAP! GUYS WE NEED TO DODGE!" You shouted, running in a zig-zag manner. The two other idiots started doing the same, dodging fiery bits of the hole. There were nearby people who were sightseeing, and they were in danger too.

You swiftly used your levitation to bring them towards you, evading all the lava. They quickly thanked you and ran away. Then a huge house- no...BUNKER!

The bunker with the gem came hurling at you three, If you didn't see it y'all would probably be crushed. You grabbed your friends and yeeted them out of the way while you teleported to where the landed.

"OI ARE YA TRYING TO KILL US?"

"GO FUCK YOURSELF."

You scoffed and walked up to the bunker. It was the same size as class 1-a and 1-b classrooms combined, so it wasn't huge. There was surprisingly no quirk barrier for this one.

You kicked open the door and got in a fighting stance but...

"OI LETS RUMBLE-...Oi where's the guards?" Twice asked as he stood up from his crouching position.

"Dunno but I'm tired as fuck lets just get the gem and scram." You sighed and broke the glass of the case holding the game with your fist. You then grabbed the glowing stone and stuffed it into your Shrek bag.

"Oi let's go." You skipped out of the bunker and the two bums followed you.

"We're ready, fuck-boy."

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIE?"

"Not in your dreams." You say, clicking the button to signal the underlying to pick you up. A portal opened up underneath you all, and you fell through.
(Kinda like this but with you and mimic added.)

(Pff- one of my fav screen-caps

(Pff- one of my fav screen-caps.)

"I see you have returned." The four of you landed on the floor next to Overhaul.

"Greetings, Overhaul-san."

"You will start as Eri's babysitter tomorrow."

"Sounds good!"