41 - Bliss

You raced your best friend, Raiden, up the U.A steps. It was your first day at your new high school.

"yO DUDE YOUR TOO FAST WAIT." You wheezed after him. The male you called out to turned around and started laughing.

"Well if you did anything other then gaming, you would have abs like mine." Raiden snickered, posing dramatically while you caught up with him.

"What abs? All I see is belly folds." You poked his stomach.

"Ouch." Raiden whined, recoiling dramatically.

"That didn't hurt NEARLY as much as it did when you puSHED ME OFF THAT ROOF." You punched your friend in the arm.

"Be lucky you landed on the bouncy castle." Raiden crossed his arms, pouting.

Your crackhead friend, Raiden, had short black silky hair on the messy side, with ocean blue eyes. He was quite pale, and had the smallest amount of freckles on his nose. Raiden has the perfect head shape and a small nose. You where lowkey jealous. He was about 3 inches taller then you were, and was apparently a lady magnet.

The two of you met when you transferred into a nearby middle school in Japan. You honestly thought people would be scared of you, or be plain out mean, but everyone there was super chill. Ironically, you where actually one of the most popular people in school by the end of your 1 and a half years there.

Raiden was your first friend in the school, and lemme tell ya, you both clicked right away. You approached him when you saw him reading a manga that had caught your interest. And then from there y'all just randomly hung out.

The situation with your villain crew was complicated. Due to the drones watching over you and all, you couldn't hang out with them like usual. Instead, you texted them 24/7, and when someone asked who you where texting, you told them they where your discord sever.

At first, the league didn't like your decision of transferring to the hero side, but that was mainly because they missed you. Over time the drones went away, and you could visit them whenever the hell you wanted. You did every weekend, and you used the penthouse to use as a meeting place. But recently, you all haven't been hanging out much.

Yes, you moved in with your brother and adopted parents. Buuuut you got sick of their shit after a while. The adopted parents didn't like you because you used to be a villain. So you took money from the vault in your penthouse and bought a huge house for you and Ejiro to share, without the pesky adopted parents. Ejiro agreed to move in with you, because he was getting sick of the couple as well.

"Well Raiden, what if the bouncy castle wasn't there?" You asked sarcastically as you cracked your neck.

"I could've saved ya." Raiden quipped with a smirk. Raiden's quirk was called "Un-Do". He could Un-Do anything he wanted. For example, you falling off the roof.

"Whatever!" You laughed, elbowing the boy in his ribs. The two of you started walking closer up to the school, when a certain Pink-head caught your eye. You told Raiden to wait as you teleported over to behind the third year.

"Mei!" You jumped on her back. Mei turned her head to the right, and saw you giving her a bright smile.

"Y/n!" You hopped off of Mei so she could give you a hug. Mei had longer hair, but other then that she was the same.

"I guess this is the year!" She cheered, parting your head. Raiden broke his order and jogged up next to you.

"Ugg... Mei this is my Bff Raiden." You introduced the male.

"Nice to meet ya." Raiden smirked with a smug look in his eyes. "C'mon Y/n I wanna see the priceless expression of our tired teacher!" Raiden whined, tugging your arm.