37 - Heist #4

It's Russia time biOtch.
____

"K here's the plan." You pointed your pointer at the number 1 on the board. "We teleport outside of the quirk boarder."

"And how do we do that?" You look over to Dabi with a glare.

"How do you think? We ride on the back of a fuckin unicorn of course." You scoff. "Jeez you need to have a better concept on things dude."

"Oi pass the Cheetos." Hima giggled, looking over to Kurogiri. He grabbed a bag and threw it over to her.

You finished explaining the plan, and everyone was pretty much confused. So Kurogiri had to explain it instead.

"Ohhhh I get it." Compress sighed, stuffing a grilled cheese sandwich in his mouth.

"Dayum Mamagiri, your grilled cheeses are fucking bomb." You mumbled, admiring the sandwich in your hands.

"Thank you, Y/n. But we should really be getting ready for Russia." Kurogiri said, picking up some of the plates. You shot up from your seat.

"Operation Russia montage, is a go!"

-One montage later-

"Omg Hima you are rocking that outfit~" You poked the girl in the side.

The six of you— yes, six— are wearing blue camo outfits. The boys are wearing blue camouflage joggers, with blue camouflage hoodies, and to top it off they are wearing gas masks.

The girls were wearing black leggings and blue camouflage shorts over them, with blue camouflage vests and a black shirt underneath.

Kurogiri on the other hand, had his usual bar uniform on. Twice had his usual uniform on has well, due to his mental insanity.

"Sis lets go. I wanna be home by 11." Dabi yawned, standing up from his seat.

"Kurogiri, lets go." Shigaraki grumbled, standing up as well. Kurogiri nodded, then activated his quirk. A whirl of purple mist surrounded everyone, then engulfed you all into the portal.

Everything was black, then you felt a cold breeze appear on your face. You opened your eyes, and what did ya know? You where falling out of the sky. In the middle of Russia. In the middle of nowhere. In the middle of a snowstorm.

"OH SHIT." Spinner cussed. Compress, Twice, and Spinner where having a terrible time. How do I know this? You could literally just look at their terrified faces.

"WOoooOOHOoOoO!" Hima giggled, flipping around in the air. You and Kurogiri started laughing, and Dabi was making fun of Spinner for almost throwing up.

"Kurogiri, why couldn't you teleport us to the ground rather then the sky?" Shigaraki asked, odly calm.

"It didn't cross my mind." Kurogiri answered with slight sarcasm.

"Then that makes you stupid." You started to snicker at Shigaraki's reply.

"No orange juice for you then." Kurogiri crosses his arms. You and Dabi burst out laughing, while Hima repeatedly slapped Kurogiri on the back.

"Just get us to the ground."

Kurogiri sighed, and activated his quirk. The purple mist engulfed everyone. You then where plopped in a mound of snow.

"Ow- OMIGOSH THIS IS SO FUCKING COLD." You screeched, hopping out of the pile of snow. You immediately fell back on your butt.

"Where are we?"

"In the middle of nowhere, dumass."

"Try to be a little positive."

"Spinner is going to pass out, Y/n might make it, everyone else is going to freeze to death, and Kurogiri will teleport his ass home."