13 - Ancient art - Nerf war

The squad was sitting around the large campfire with a cover over it, not letting any smoke into the sky. Twice, Himiko, and Mustard where all toasting marshmallows while Dabi and Spinner bicker.

You looked around with a smile, knowing that you finally had somthing like a family. But then it hit you. You knew pretty much no personal info about them. Only the things you had in common.

"Hey guys!" You say, getting everybodys' attention. "Umm, I was kinda wondering how you all became villains. I want to know more about my homies~"

"Well-

"Ok fine, but only if you tell us yours." Dabi intturupts big sis mag, but she quickly gets over it wanting to know about your past. You nod, and then Himiko raises her hand to start.

"So you all know about my quirk transform right?~ So basically once I got my quirk people called me a monster or a savage! And the weirdest thing was I didn't even know how they knew about it!" Before she could continue twice gave her a bear hug.

"Anyways how I found out about my quirk was when my classmate cut her hands on scissors. I licked the scissors out of curiosity and I turned into her." You have already heard the reason why Himiko became a villain about 2 years ago when you where 11. Since Himiko is 3 years older then you, this happened when she was 5. Before she met you.

"And the reason I became a villain was because after I tasted the blood, I kept craving for more. I couldn't stop the feeling, even if I wanted to...so I thought this was an easy solution." The whole squad clapped after hearing Hima's story. Mustard then raised his hand to speak.

"I became a villain because I wanted to prove somebody wrong. Back in my other school...I was bullied because of my quirk. They said I would always amount to nothing, so I wanted to put them in their places." Mustard finished. They clapped as they did with Himiko, and then twice slowly rose his gloved hand.

"The reason why I became a villain is that there's no place for insane guys like me in society. As for the people heroes like to save... yeah, they're always the good, virtuous ones." You all looked at twice.

"Anyway, I finally accepted me for me and decided to make myself useful to the League of villains because I wanna be okay with me being me."

"YAS TWICE WE LOVE A QUEEN! LOVE YOU FOR YOU!" Magne shouted, then quickly raised her hand.

"I'm here because I wanna live free! We get to decide where we belong!! Back at home its hard to make a living, but I deserve to be free, doncha think?" Everyone nods vigorously. Everyone told their sob stories, and a different type of reaction was shown each time. Then, Dabi raised his scarred hand.

"You see these scars? This is a reminder of why I now do things for myself." You all tilted your heads, in need of an explanation. He sighed, and explained. "My father always expected the best of me, and I was doing the best I could to meet his high standards. But apparently, It wasn't enough for him. So he had my mother give birth to 3 more children." Dabi paused before continuing.

"My mom then gave birth to my youngest brother, and he had the 'perfect quirk' for being successful. He tossed me to the side, and his attention turned to him. Out of rage I overused my quirk and got these burns. Then shortly after that, I ran away." He looked up to the squad, and you where all on the brink of tears.

You all attacked him in hugs, except Muscular and Moonfish. The two who didn't hug became villains because of their odd thirst of blood.

"Man I'm tired...ima hit the sack-"

"Nope! You have to tell us yours." Dabi interrupted, shoving his index finger to you face.

"Ah right! Ok...so the reason I became a 'villain' is because of my dream. Back when I was 6, there was a big house fire. My Mom, Dad, Uncle, and Aunt all died, and only my brother and I survived the accident. My elder brother was devastated, and wouldn't stop crying, so I thought getting them back would make him feel better." You paused.