11 - Heist

You enter hell, and find LuLu at the battle board. He was charting and sketching a bunch of things down, with a black cat on his head playing with his horns. You aproached him, and placed both of your hands to his neck.

"AHHAH COLD HANDS NOOOOOOOO!!!!" He shrieked. You held your stomach and wheezed your guts out. "Dude wtf was dat for???"

"Sorry LuLu! Are the plans ready?"You asked

"Do you have friends to help you out? Other then me of course?" You yeet a cat at him as he mocks you.

"As a matter of fact I do! 3 to be exact!" He sacrasticly applauded you.

"Geez, grow a pair! Your a man not an annoying shet."

The next two days was spent learning battle plans, teaching them to the trench squad, and a bank theft pulled off by you.

___Time skip___

The time of the heist was nigh. You, Himiko, Dabi, and Spinner were getting armed with weapods and last-minute info. The base is underwater and unstable, and sadly quirks where out of the question until the barrier is off.

You where equiped with two riffels, a katana, and a machine gun. (dont ask how you fit this all on your back) Dabi had a Ak-47 and chain cutters, Spinner had this damn sword made of swords with grenades, and Himiko had her large array of knifes with an aditional FrIgGaN bAzoOkA. (with c4)

"BITCH I AINT GETTIN THE SAME ROOM WITH A CRAZY SYCHOPATH WITH A FUCKING BAZOOKA! THANK YOU VERY MUCH BUT I VALUE MY LIFE."

"Dont worry Spinner! The safety is on..." You quickly turn the safety on the bazooka Hima was holding. "Now it is! So you got nothing to fear!"

"This chick is gunna be the death of us all." Dabi chuckled at Spinner's remark, making him tense up even more.

"Says you, the croc with grenades and a friggan sword made out of swords." You high-five Dabi perfectly, then you look at each other and try again, but dramatically fail.

You were all also equipped with homing devices for Kurogiri to teleport to. They were attached to our hoodies/villain costumes. If they were in trouble, they would push the button and Kurogiri would open up a portal for them, or if the mission was just completed.

"Lets get moving, these are the right coordinatnts, right LuLu?" Kurogiri asked. You check with him, then nod. "Alright then, lets go."

Kurogiri opened a black and purple portal, then the three of you jumped inside. Yall' ended up in the observatory room of the crystal. No gaurds yet. You looked around the room, and saw that you where definitely underwater. you felt the pressure too. Your gazes came across a large window.

Through the window, the Diamond was vividly seen, surrounded by gaurds and defence mechonisims. Spinner pulled up a map of the place.

"OK, lets take take the a-6 hallway, then take a turn at th-"

Boom.

The glass shattered and the room with the diamond was engulfed in flames. Himiko had fired the damn bazooka. You all look to her, clearly dissipointed.

"Sorry! The trigger was just so tempting!!" She complained. "Its fine, we can just go and grab the diamond then get out of he-wait where dafuq is the diamond?"

Where the diamond stood, there was nothing.

"DAMNIT TOGA YOU BLEW UP THE FUCKING DIAMOND!" Dabi yells.

"Thats not possible, Dabi. These types of gems are indestructible...I think. They probably relocated it in all the panic." You assure Dabi.

"oop there it goes." Spinner casually said as the guards carried the gem away. You jumped out of the observing room through the hole Himiko made. The others followed behind you. When the guards came into view, Dabi held a Riffle to one of the guards heads.