10 - s i k e

Endeavor runs towards you, throwing hands right away. You dodge his attacks with ease, then you fly up into the ash-filled sky. He reaches his hand out, and shot out a massive flame attack. You deflected it with your scythe, and then lunge at him. You swing your scythe, and it skins his left arm while he attempted to dodge.

A hero appeared from behind you, trying to blast you with boiling water. You turn before he strikes,  and punched him in the gut. Then you noticed it was a diversion.

Endeavor grabbed your wrist, and sent a huge flame attack directly hitting you. Your body was engulfed in flames. The fire was so hot, it turned a kind of blue. Luckily for you, you chose your fireproof hoodie today.

When the flames stopped, your wrist was let go of, as if he expected you to be dead or somthing. But to his surprise, you stood there, with your melted skin reforming on your face. Your quirk really did save lives. Yours in this situation.

"Haha, SIKE BITCH!" you scream at Endeavor with a smirk. "Hoho, U thought! u best square up or you'll-

Another huge fire blast was shot at you. While red flames surrounded you, blocking out your vision. The flames faltered, then cam to another stop.

"That dosent wo-...." You look around, and Endeavor had fled, knowing he couldn't beet you at the moment. "Heh, looks like stupid just got mediocre."

'I  guess its no use fighting here anymore...ill go find Mr. Stain!' You thought. Activating your levitation, you fly up to the nearest building. You started to run, then jump over to the next building. The buildings where only about 8 feet wide, so you could jump without hesitation.

While jumping buildings for the 18th time, you heard commotion from the next allyway. You walk over to the 8 feet space between buildings, and peer down. There you see the green dude, the sonic boi, and C-Flag.

"DeTrOiT..."

"ReCipRo..."

"BuRsT/SmAsHEEEE!!!!!" They both scream simotaniusly as they punch and kick stain.  They all fell to the ground, but landed on their feet. Exept stain of course. He was on the ground, shaking slightly.

"time to strike for my fellow weebs~"  you thought and crept into the shaddows.  They tied up stain and dragged him out into the road, to be met by a hoard of heroes.

"Hey isn't that the hero killer?"

"Yea it is"

Endeavor showed up at the scene and yada yadayada things happened and they conversated about things.

"No realy im fin-

A certain green boi was snatched up right along with stain. The nomu with wings started to fly away from the heroes. You teleport ontop of the nomu at the speed flight, undetected. You swung your scythe, and killed the nomu in one strike. The green boi fell, and Stain myseriusly disepeared. Well, more like you took him.

You put stain down on a rooftop, but before you could swing your scythe, you noticed he wasn't breathing anymore. He as already dead. You quickly placed my back at the sceen with the dead nomu, and swiftly ran away, still undetected. The heroes had no idea wtf just happened and certinly didnt know it was you.

You teleported home, and put on some perfume. There was no need for a change of clothes, because you where very clean. not a single drop of blood on you, only the smell of smoke. The perfume hid it perfectly.

"Sup bro U up for memes?"

"Hell ya!"

___Time skip___