12 - House tour

A couple days after the mission for the 8th gem, Shigaraki introduced a raid to the league. At first you thought it was going to be lame like the last one, but boy where you impressed. Shigaraki went from 6 years old to 21. The plan was made with persision and multiple goals in mind.

The mission was once again targeting U.A students. Apparently Shigaraki ran into the green hair kid from the sports festival and the stain attack. He talked to him and picked up a few details about varius things. You dont know why, but that green haired kid really ticked Shigaraki off.

The plan first needed you and Dabi to put a tracking device on the bus that the school was using for the camp. Shigaraki found out which one due to all the files he stole at U.A. They contained all plans for the year, and they really went into detail. The camp location wasent specified, so thats why the tracker is needed.

The plan looked somthing like this:

1. Dabi and LuLu stick tracking device to bus #5

2. Wait for the bus to arrive at the camp.

3. Teleport there using Kurogiri's quirk.

4. Venguard action squad unite

5. Go over presijures and wait for 4th day.

6. Nerf war

7. On fourth day of camp go out and play your roles.
Dabi - Forest fire + Building
Mustard - smoke screen
Magne + Spinner - Meet pro heroes in opening #1
Compress - Search for Bakugou
Himiko - 3 different types of blood
Moonfish - Kill list
Twice - Kill list
Muscular - Kill list
Kurogiri - Escape
LuLu - 9th Gem + Capture

Shigaraki obviously didnt know about the nerf war. He wont be part of the attack, therefore he can't stop you! You where aquainted with the other three members; Muscluar, Moonfish and Mustard. They're cool, but you prefer the OG.

___Time skip y/n POV ___

Dabi and I stood at the top of the U.A building, where I first met Chappy... Raki. That sounds better. He nudged my shoulder and we both jump off the building. I used my levitation to land us nicely.

It was in the middle of the night, 12:48 to be exact. Kurogigri teleported us to the top of the building and will return in aproximentally 7 minutes.

I signal Dabi to follow me, and he did. We made our was over to the busses, and found bus number 5. It was kinda obvious, since it had a fucking 5 bigger then me on the side of the bus. We stuck the tracker on the bottom of the bus, near the back wheel. All of a sudden, Dabi started snickering.

"Dafuq is so funny?" I ask, with a hint of tude.

"PFFF YOU HAVE A FUCKING PEICE OF GUM ON YOUR ASS!" I look to where Dabi was pointing at, and I saw a piece of blue gum.

"Get your eyes checked dumbass, the gums on my thigh." I replyed, while Dabi continued to cackle. Then I had a great idea. I teleported the gum to hell, then back up and right into Dabi's mouth.

"wait wa- EEW IS THAT THE GUM?" I cackled as he spit it out.

"He need some MILK!" I yodled/whisper screamed.

__Time skip normal POV__

After the first step of the plan was completed, you both returned to the bar. Then, you got the second best idea of today.

"Hey guys wanna come hang out at my pethouse?" The league(aka Dabi, Himiko, Spinner, Magne, Twice, and Compress) look at you then start to think.

"I'll go!" Himiko cheered