8 - when

"Hey y/n!" Your bff said over the phone

"Hey Himiko, wassup?" you answerd back.

"I was wonderng how it went with the entire meeting the leagues boss earlier today! How did it go???"

"Good! He told me that my work was "admiralble" and he welcomes me to the league! I like that dude!"

"Nice!!! Lets prank call people for fun! I have a really good one...we pretend we're the presendant of packistan, and we got the wrong number!!"

"YASS HIMA. You. Are. Queen."

"Awwww thanks gurl."

"Anyways...will you join the league with me?"

"Did handsy get any older?"

"Yupp. I told him all about what I told you 2 nights ago when we had that try not to laugh challenge."

"Hehehe, I hope you learned your lesson, if talk durring these you're more likely to slip up!"

"Pffff- yea. So will u join???? Pwetyy pleasseeeeee?"

"Yea, over Stains dead body."

"FuFuFu~... think about it ok?"

"F I N E... I will... see you in there bestie!!!"

"Byeeee"

You hung up the phone and finished tying your sneakers. You had ripped jean shorts on, with a tan blouse tucked into your shorts. To top it off, you had a pair of tinted sunglasses with black lenses and golden wire.

You made your way to the roof once again, through the same trapdoor. It was a blue sky out today, and the sun had already risen. To your saddness, there where no clouds in sight. You liked checking out how many things a single cloud can look like. Plus, if you just got plain bored, you would levitate yourself up to the cloud and fly right through the center.

You then teleported down to hell, and found a sleeping Lucifer, piled in cats and 2 tigers. The last mission before the U.A one you went on really tuckered him out, he had to assign 308 people to their respective circles. And the weird thing was, you only killed 3 of them. The rest died from accidents that had nothing to do with you. Like you said before, you hadn't killed hundreds.

Since he was asleep, a number of cats took on the work load. They had surprisingly great judgement. Without saying anything, you teleport to where Himiko was. You appeared beside her, on top of an arena.

"Heyo, y/n!" She greeted you, patting the part of the roof next to her. "we got the best seats in the house!"

"Tsktsk...Hima." You start, then you point to the large screan above the arena. "Thats the best seat." She bolts up, and smaks both of her cheecks with her plams.

"Of course how can I be so blind! Wait- but we wont be able to see the screen." She pouts and complains.

"We dont need to see the screen to see the action ya' know." You point down to the empty innar part of the arena. "Thats where the action is!" Then you point to the obvious obstical course outside the arena, behind them. "And there is where the action is! If we sat on the normal roof then we wouldn't be able to see it in person."

"You make a valid argumet...YOU HAVE SOLD ME!!! UP TO THE SCREEN WE GO!" since You can't teleport with Hima, you made both of you float up to the big screen. The arena really started to fill up now.

When the arena was completely filled up to the point where people stood becasue there werent enough seats, the announcer begun.

"HEY PEOPLE CAN I GET A CHEER FROM THE CROWD?" The sound rung threw your ears, so you took out your sound-proof wireless headphones. You prepared for this to happen. You brought these incase 1 of four senarios happened. 1. You got bored and wanted to watch memes. 2. You got tired. 3. Hima got all boy crazy again. 4. Present mic was the announcer. And just like you predicted, all four occered.