6 - Reaper

Heya folks!

im just get right into it. Y/n is officially a teen rn...

Now, shall we re-do the begining?

=================

You jump through the open window of your penthouse, holding one of 13 precious objects in your bag.

The T.V was still on from last night, so you could hear the faint talking between anime characters. You pulled down your mask, and tossed it off to the side.

You set your Shrek backpack on the table, with your cat meme keychains jiggling around. You start taking out a white-glowing gem. The Albino Emerald, as scientists called it, was the sixth gem needed to bring your family back from the dead...for a day.

"UGGHHHHHHim so tiiirrrrrrreeed." you whine, as you walk to the safe room with your head looking up to the ceiling. You punch in the code at the keypad, and opened the door.

You walked in, and opened a glass drawer made out of diamond with 13 compartments. You then placed the 7th gem into its compartment, fitting perfectly.

Being the tired and hungry person you are, you zoomed to the fridge, took out a crossant with cheese, and headed to the mini theater. You then went to youtube, and pull up some memes to watch.

"MoTheR tRuCceR dUUde...ThAt hUrt lIkE a bUtchEEc on A Sti-

"We interrupt this program for breaking news!" You groan, wondering why the news can interrupt YouTube.

"We are informing you that Reaper has struck again! They have committed few crimes, but when they do, its a big problem.  The Albino Emerald has been stolen from Tristan de Cunha; U.K. They have killed hundreds of our guards who were defending the jewel, then disappeared without a trace."

"Why do they make me look bad? I haven't killed hundreds! They just happened to die the day that I visited to snatch the gem!" You looked at your list and crossed the sixth gem off. (Underlined means crossed off)

================

Plum Saphire - Mount Thor; Canada-

Tiger's Goldstone - Fort Knox; USA

Green sea salt - The dead sea;

Space crystal - Area 51; USA

Black Ruby - Gardens of Bomarzo; Italy

Albino Emerald - Tristan de Cunha; U.K

Orange Amethyst - U.A High; Japan

Shimmering Diamond - Mariana Trench; Japan

Alexandrine #76- The beast's Forest; Japan

Starlight Tanzanite - Angel Falls; Venezuela

Pink Taffite - Darvasa gas crater; Turkmenistan

Blood Sandstone - The Lut desert; Iran

Turquise Jadeite - Oymyakon; Russia

================

You looked down to the next place in the list, and it was U.A high school. The first one that is actually in japan, where you live.

'U.A huh?.' You wondered, with a small frown.

You stood up, and activated your quirk to go visit Lucifer for your next plans. You where plopped into a spinny chair, that you purposely put in that spot to break your fall. "Sup LuLu! im on gem numba seven now!" You say with a squeel.